The trust

Sorry guys I was a little busy so I couldn't upload or reply to your messages.So without any delay let's start.

Haseena knew she had to get him back because she wouldn't be able to live without him. Bit first she goes down to the kitchen to make his favourite meal as she knew he hadn't ate anything from morning. After she left Anubhav didn't felt her hugging him so he opened his eyes a little and didn't found her. He thought she had went to her house.

AS ( murmuring) - Unko humse zara bhi pyaar nahi he na. Aaj jo unhone kiya uske baad kya hum unse itna gussa hone ka bhi hak nahi rakhte.

He was again very hurt because she didn't pacify him and just returned to her house. He sat on the bed and opened his gallery. He opened one of their picture and started talking to the picture.

AS - Aaj jo aapne kiya usse hume aapne ehsas dila diya he ki aap humpe bilkul bharosa nahi karti. Hum chahte hi nahi the pyaar me girna par aapko dekh kar hum sab bhul jaate he. Hum kya kare hame kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Humne aapse to keh diya ki hamara koi rishta nahi he par ye aap aur hum dono jaante he ki hum dono ek dusre ke bina nahi jee sakte. Is baar hum itni aasani se nahi manenge. Is baar hume jab tak yakeen nahi aa jata ki aap humpe pura bharosa karti he tab tak hum nahi manenge.

Haseena was done with preparation for dinner. She took the dinner on a tray and listened to all this from the door. She again started crying silently and cursed herself for not believing her love. She opened the door slowly and sat besides him on the bed.

He was shocked to see her but was very much touched to see that she didn't go anywhere and was just preparing dinner for him. But he didn't show it on his face at started fidgeting with his phone.

She took one bite from the plate and forwarded towards him. He ignored her.She snatched the phone from his hand.

AS - Ye kya tarika he Miss. Malik.

She was hurt to listen Miss. Malik. But she knew he was angry. She just kept her hand in the air .

HM - Hum tab tak hamara haath niche nahi karenge jab tak aap khana nahi kha lete.

Anubhav knew that her hand was still in pain as he had hurt her hand just a little while back. Now only he saw her properly after the incident. He saw scratches all over her hand and legs because Arshad' s men hurt her. He wanted to just hug her and just ask her if she was feeling any pain. He didn't wanted to give any more pain to her so he just ate the bite from her hand.

A smile appeared on her face. AS forwarded a bite towards her as he knew she also didn't eat anything from the morning. She ate from his hand lovingly. After eating Anubhav took his phone and again started fidgeting with it.

Haseena took the phone from his hand and put it on the side table. She went and sat on his lap and folded her hand behind his neck. He was getting affected with the proximity. But he didn't show it. He started looking at the ceiling.

Haseena placed a sweet kiss at his eyes, then at both of his cheeks. She made hum look at her. He looked right in her eyes. Haseena started speaking

HM - Anu me janti hu mene jo kiya wo maafi ke layak nahi he . Par ye aap jante ho ki me aapse kitna jyada pyaar karti hu. Mujhe aap par khudse bhi jyada bharosa he par thode samay ke liye gussa, pyaar aur bharose par bhari pad gaya. I love you na jaan. Please maaf kardo. Aaj ke baad esi galti bhul kar bhi nahi karungi. Sorry.

With this she sweetly and lovingly grabbed his lips with hers. He didn't participate. She thought he hasn't forgiven her. She started getting up to go but as soon as she got up he held her wrist and pulled her. He again made her sit on his lap. She was very happy. She smiled.

AS - Jaan hum bhi aapse bohot prem karte he. Ham bas yahi chahte he ki aap hum par thoda sa bharosa kare. Aapne hi to hume badla he. Hume pyaar aur bharosa shabd ka matlab hi aapne sikhaya he . Hum aapse jyada der tak gussa nahi reh sakte. Par aap wada kare aaj ke baad aap hum par bharosa karengi.

HM - Anu hum aap par khud se bhi jyada bharosa karte he . Hum sach me pagal aur gadhi he jo ek pal ke liye bhi humne aap par shak kiya.

Tears started streaming down her eyes. Anubhav couldn't see tears in her eyes. He immediately hugged her and calmed her down. They stayed in that position for a long time until Haseena has calmed down.

HM - Pata he Anu aaj jab hume laga ki hamari shaadi us Arshad se hone wali he tab humari iccha huyi ki hum apni jaan de de. Hum is duniya me aapke alawa kisi aur ke ho hi nahi skte.Hum itna zyada dar gaye the na. Thank you so much meri life me aane ke liye.

Anu kissed her forehead. He lift her in his arms and laid her on the bed besides him. She put her head on his chest and he covered her Protectively by wrapping his hands around her. She was his precious gem.

Precap- Haseena' s headstrong efforts to pacify Karishma singh.