A Perfect Morning

Jin groaned in his sleep as the bright rays of the sun glared down on his face. "Hyung wake up you're going to be late!" He yawned and rubbed his eyes to remove the heaviness from his eyes. "Are you up?" Jin mumbled a small 'yes' as he turned to the direction opposite from the sun rays and tucked his head under the covers.

"Jimin....." He whined as his roommate/bestie flunked his blanket off him. Jin sat up on his bed and glared at his friend not happy about his peaceful dream of flying horses being disturbed.

"Good morning hyung." Jimin greeted him with a cheeky smile. "Go and freshen up. I've prepared the breakfast. Hurry hyung or else you're going to late...!" He reiterated walking out of the room.

Eyes still clouded with sleep, Jin stumbled his way to the washroom.

.

.

.

.

After 20 minutes Jin exited his room wearing a dark blue button up shirt with its sleeves folded up to his elbows, paired up with black ripped jeans. He glanced at the wall clock and- shit he is going to be late!

Jimin had already left for his training center where he worked as a dance trainer. He rushed to the kitchen counter and grabbed the chicken cheese sandwich Jimin had prepared for him.

Inhaling the sandwich in two big bites, he swung his bag over his shoulders. He glanced at his neighbors' still closed door and smirked while locking his shared apartment, 'The doofus is still sleeping in...He'll get scolded for sure...!' He then rushed to the elevator downstairs.

But it was as if fate had other plans for him. The elevator had an 'out of order' sign. He had to run down 15 fucking flight of stairs now. Something cracked in Jin's heart. He cursed at Jimin for not warning him beforehand but then the latter had always used stairs to travel up and down in order to keep his 'health up'.

"Will you keep staring at the sign or will you move that non-existent ass of yours?" Jin jumped as a familiar voice huffed from somewhere ahead of him. He looked sideways and saw the egoistic/asshole/rude/arrogant/jerkface Kim Taehyung strutting towards the staircase.

Jin rolled his eyes and checked the time in his black rolex watch and almost had a panic attack as he realized that he had been staring at the sign for 15 minutes. So he reluctantly hurried and followed after the jerk.

"Did you forget how to use your eyes or did Jungkook finally clawed them off your toad like face for good?" Jin questioned as he watched Taehyung making his way straight to the balcony rather than taking the staircase on his left.

"Whoa your brain is a very dark place you know." Taehyung mused as he opened the balcony door and turned to face an impatient Jin. "Can't you see that I'm already late and don't have time to run down 15 fucking flight of stairs? So obviously I going to take a shortcut." He said and walked out in the balcony.

"Wait!" he turned again and saw a fumbling Jin this time, "I'm also very late for work-" "Oh you, are you?" Taehyung taunted. Jin ignored him and continued, "So I was wondering if your small heart is kind enough to share the shortcut with me as well..."

"Oh yeah sure! Just jump off from the balcony."

"Look-"

"Everything comes with a price Mr. Know -it -all -but- still -doesn't -know- how- to- tie- a -fucking -tie."

Jin inhaled sharply, "Spit."

"$250"

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! THERE'S ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL I'D FUCKING PAY YOU THAT MUCH!!" Jin screeched out. Taehyung stood their unfazed from his outburst, "Alright then, enjoy going down 15 floors."