True Emotions

"Seokjin." The said man looked up from his laptop screen to his boss who had a pleasant expression painted on his face. "Oh! Good morning sir Joon. How can I help you?" He replied standing up from his chair and bowed to the elder.

"Good morning, good morning....I was looking through the presentation you emailed me last night and I must say I'm impressed!"

"Thank you so much sir." He bowed again. Namjoon smiled.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to present your work in the next board meeting? Jones will be attending that meeting and I'd like to show the work my one of the best employees can do. You can edit and improvise it a bit to make it more informative and eye catching."

"Sure sir! I'd love to! But in front of Mr. Jones..."

"Don't be nervous Seokjin...if you want I can tell one of our creative directors to help you out and then you both can present it together in the board meeting." Namjoon said with a serene smile.

"Oh! That would be great sir!"Seokjin sighed with relieved smile. "You've to present it on 16th so make sure you complete it by 14th. Good luck, I know that you'll not let our company down." Namjoon said with an encouraging squeeze on Jin's shoulder.

"Thank you, sir." He bowed again as Namjoon left with a soft nod.

He sighed and slumped down on his swivel chair. He gasped as he was suddenly turned to his right. "Why do you look so constipated? Aren't you happy?" Jin took a deep breath and looked at his over-energetic colleague.

"It's not that....you know Mr. Jones, he has a fucking mastery at being a pervert. Though he hasn't done anything but still his stares make me feel very uncomfortable...." He hid his face in his hands and drooped his head.

"Well tell sir Joon then....oh wait Mr. Jones is his best friend." "Exactly..."

"Hey c'mon nothing will happen don't sit and brood on the day of celebration...! Let's go and have lunch, we can then grab a bottle of beer from the shops nearby. What do you say?" Hobi finished wriggling his eyebrows, a bright smile adorning his face.

Could he ever say no to that alluring smile?

.

.

.

.

Taehyung descended down the stairs, typing furiously on his phone with brows scrunched. "Hey Taehyung! Wait up!"

"Yeah Baekhie what's up?" He said turning off his phone and turned to look at his colleague who was hurrying to get to him. "Yeah so.." Baekhyun started, huffing and panting, "Did you hear?"

"Hear what?" Taehyung continued walking, now Baekhyun by his side, "Seokjin got selected as the lucky employee whose presentation will be presented in the next board meeting ..!!" Taehyung hummed, "Good for...him I guess."

Baekhyun nudged him in the stomach, "Bro aren't you jealous?" "Why would I be? He's good and hardworking, he's diligent and hardly ever takes a leave....he's everything sir Joon looks for in an ideal employee."

He turned to look at Baekhyun, who was standing with his mouth and eyes wide open he opened his mouth to speak, "Bro I-I" but was interrupted as Taehyung phone started ringing. He whipped out his phone and let out an annoyed sigh seeing who the caller was.

"I got to take this call Baekhie see you man." "Yeah sure, bye, have a great time...!" Taehyung then took a deep breath and answered the call.

"What is it Jungkook?! I told you I'm on my way to the cafeteria!"

"Why are you shouting? I thought you'd be happy to talk to me since we haven't been talking to each other from past 2 days..." The voice answered feebly.

"And you damn well know the reason why! Look I'm already tired enough so if you've no problem I'd like to enjoy my break." And without waiting for a response he ended his boyfriend's call

"Boyfriend, huh? More like a clingy apartment sharer." He muttered under his breath and went to the cafeteria.

.

.

.

.

Jin hummed the tune of 'Let me down slowly' as he got in the elevator and pressed the on the 15th floor. "Hey wait! Don't let the elevator close!!" He looked up and saw Jungkook running towards him.

"Hey Jungkook what's up?" Jin asked with a small smile as the 23 year old man rushed inside. "I'm good how're you doing?" He replied with a tired smile as the elevator door closed.

"What happened you don't look well? Is it work?" "No i-it's Taehyung actually but you can blame it on work as well." He looked down as he mentioned his boyfriend's name.

"Hey what's wrong?"Jin asked as tears suddenly filled the younger's eyes "He is cheating on me isn't he? I-I don't want to believe it you know, he ignores my calls and messages, returns home late at night and doesn't even explain....it's just that he's not the same Taehyung anymore...you remember when he used to bring me flowers on our monthly anniversaries? Now he doesn't even wish me on our yearly anniversaries...we spend days not even talking with each other."

"Jungkook, I-I" To be honest Jin didn't know what to answer, he used to get heartbroken whenever Taehyung brought flowers and accessories for Jungkook with that smile on his face. Even though they haven't been on good terms for the last 5 years, Jin was well aware of the fact that Taehyung wasn't a player. He just didn't know how to break someone's heart yeah but he broke mine anyways.

Stop it Jin!

Though being one of the famous guys in their school and college, Taehyung always used to write whole ass apology letter to the person he was breaking up with even if the relationship was just a day long.

"Do you think he fell out of love with me? B-but I'm trying so hard to make us work." he wiped the tears that trickled down his cheeks, "I just feel so lost...I miss the smile he used to give me, the surprises, the I love yous' he used to whisper whenever we made love...(Jin looked away from him)..I-I'm tired of trying." He finished in a whisper.

"Look Jungkook everything will be fine, I'm sure Taehyung's not cheating, I just know!" He smiled at him as jungkook looked at him with his bambi eyes full of hope, "Maybe he's troubled about something? You know you both should sit and talk it out. Always remember 'Communication is the fucking Key'!"

Jungkook chuckled as they got out of the elevator, "Thanks Jin hyung for giving hope and for listening..." "Anytime Jungkook! Do you want to have dinner with us?"

"No hyung I'll talk it out with him today itself..."

"That's the fucking right answer mate! Go and bring your man back to yourself!"

Jungkook laughed, "Bye hyung. Good night!"

"Sweet dreams!" Jin replied back walking towards his apartment.

----

A/N

Heyyo you bootiful hoomans...!!

What do y'all think about Taehyung's character? What would you suggest Jungkook to do in this situation? 👀👀

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share if you did

Wear masks, sanitize, vaccinate thyselves and stay safe.

BORAHAE

💜