Desperate

Third Person's Pov

"C-Congratulations..." Jin half-whispered half-smiled at Taehyung who was typing away something in his computer, looking awfully grim for someone who had just announced his marriage with his boyfriend.

"Could've told me though...I was a bit hurt." Jin continued his heart-shattering with every fake smile he passed to the other. Taehyung stared blankly at the other from where he was working on his computer. "W-when's the engagement? Or did you already celebrate it?"

"How did you get to know?" Taehyung muttered out still staring at the other. Jin didn't look away either and continued gazing at those captivating fierce tiger-like eyes which were now opened a bit wider giving off the expression of a lost bear cub.

"It doesn't matter." Jin sighed and smiled wistfully, collecting himself before his tongue slipped and said something stupid.

"You're-" Taehyung was cut-off mid-sentence as another person joined their conversation, popping the bubble the duo had to build around themselves.

"I can't believe you Kim Seokjin! Even after not seeing each other for 2 weeks, you chose Taehyung over your best colleague-friend here to spend your time with!? Oh my goodness the betrayal!!" Hobi ended his dramatic speech his hands exaggeratedly clutching at his heart.

"My god Hobi. I swear one day I'm going to die of heart attack from your sudden loud attacks." Jin said chuckling at his friend's antics. He then beckoned his hyperactive friend for a hug.

"How are you Hob-ah?"

"I'm good Jin! What about you?"

"Same here."

"And what about you fiancee-boy?" Hobi turned to look at Taehyung whose smile vanished as soon as he uttered those words. "I swear how is everyone getting this information from!?"

Hobi shrugged and passed him a sheepish smile, "I just overheard your conversation."

"Oh."

"Yeah, anyways I came here because Mr. Choi is calling for you Taehyung...judging his face I think you have some good news on the way!" Hobi winked at the other then flunked an arm around Jin's broad shoulders. "Come on Jin you have a lot to fill me about."

Jin chuckled and tagged along to wherever Hobi took him, his mood feeling a lot much lighter, thanks to his ever-positive friend. 

"What were you doing here Hob-ah?" Jin asked confused as Hobi lead him into a room flooded with papers. Hobi sighed and sat on the floor clearly exhausted and then accusing pointed at Jin.

"It's because of people like you who don't update their résumés people like me have to spend hours updating them!"

"What?"

"Have you ever looked at your résumé after you joined this company?"

"Uh no."

Hobi groaned at the nonchalant answer from the other, "Well just to enlighten you my lord you still have your old address written in here!" He said pointing at the blinking computer sitting in his work desk.

"What?" Jin said as if in a trance, the gears in his head running at an alarming speed as he himself checked the address and indeed it was his old address.

"Would you stop saying 'what' after everything I say!"

"Hobi it can't be! Are you sure that it's my

Hobi looked at him with a frown, "Um yeah...why are you getting so worked up on it?"

'Where the fuck did Soobin get my address from!?'