Departure

Third Person's pov

'Where the hell is he?' "Where is Seokjin?" Mr. Jones asked voicing out Taehyung's thoughts. Taehyung glanced at the giant clock again. 45 minutes till their fight departs.

"Maybe he's stuck in traffic..." In real they had planned to go to the airport together but 5 minutes before they left Jin had ditched him saying he had to visit somewhere and so Taehyung came alone. 'Where could have he gone so early in the morning...?" He slumped on the chair he was seated on and started scrolling through Instagram.

Then it hit him.

'Shit! I know where he is!!' He glanced at the giant clock again. 40 minutes.

"Mr. Jones!" He exclaimed standing up, startling the old man who was busy eye- fucking some young girls seated across them, "I know where Seokjin is. I'll get him. If we are late you go and board the plane hope we'll make it in time. And take my luggage as well!!" He said hurrying out of the airport.

He sat on his car and revved up the engine. Today was the 6th death day anniversary of Jjangu. He was sure Jin was there. But the cemetery was far from the airport. There was no certainty that they'd make it in time. 'Can't actually say without trying.' He thought and sped through the busy roads.

He bursts through the metallic door of the cemetery and as expected saw a familiar broad shouldered male figure crouched in front of a small grave stone, fresh flower adoring the stone. His rubber shoes squishing against the wet grass as he went inside to join him.

"Boo!" Jin jumps and falls on his butt when a voice suddenly whispered at his ear. "TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE FUCK?!!" "Hey no cursing there are holy souls buried here. And do you know how to see a watch? Do you know you'd have missed the flight if I hadn't come to pick your forgetful ass?"

"How did you know I'd be here?" "I know you better than you think I do." Jin quietened at that. Taehyung crouched down and pulled out the bunch of flowers he had bought on his way. He placed the flowers before the gravestone then sighing turned to Jin.

"Hey, I know you're very sad but we need to catch the flight. I am way too much excited for this trip. Also because this is the first and the last time we ever get to go abroad for free..."

That got Jin chuckling. He stood up brushing his behind he asked, "Would we make it in time?" Taehyung nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby. Now would you make your way to my car or should I carry you?"

----

They did. They made it to the flight. Thankfully the roads were comparatively empty.

"Umm Taehyung? Would you mind taking the window seat?" Taehyug turns around flabbergasted, "I thought I had to throw fists and do what not with you for the window seat!" Jin shrugged, "I know and it hurts my pride as well, you know giving you something you want willfully. So might as well take this rare opportunity of me being nice."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned back to glance at Mr. Jones who was seated two rows behind them, waving his hands trying to catch Jin's attention while patting the seat next to him. Taehyung narrowed his eyes and before Jin could notice Mr. Jones, leaped up, "Oh stop fidgeting and sit down Jin there are so many people pilling up behind you!" He grabbed the other by the wrist and pulled him down to sit beside him.

"What the- there's no body behind me!" Taehyung shrugged, "You were taking too much time."

"Asshole..." Jin grumbled under his breath buckling up his belt.

"Hey I heard that!"

"Excuse me sirs, would you like to have anything?" They both stop bickering as an air hostess interrupted them with tray full of different types of drinks. "They're all soft drinks right?" "Yes sir."

"I'll take the light blue one thanks!" "No thanks I'm good." They both answered at once. The air hostess nodded and handed him the said drink. She then bowed and went to the seats behind them.

"Aren't you thirsty?" Taehyung asks Jin who was busy skimming through some random magazines. "No I'm good." He replied again not looking up. "Hey why don't we watch some movies?! We're sitting in a business class compartment of a hi-fi plane for god's sake!!" He said pointing to the screen which was embedded in the seat in front of him.

"Hmm that's the most intelligent thing you've spoken all day. Ok then what movie do you want to watch?"

"Animes?" "Nahh let's watch something western, you know because we're going somewhere western."

"Hmm good point." They both look at each at the same time.

"Avengers it is then." They say in a decided tone.

----

"Oh my god! He's so cute!" Taehyung gushed looking at the little black puppy who was trailing behind his master. I know what you're thinking, they did search avengers but since there were no Korean subtitles available they gave and started scrolling through random videos on youtube. It was already 1 am but the energetic duo showed no signs of sleepiness.

"I know right! Look at his fuzzy little tail! He's adorable!" Seokjin cooed at the screen joining Taehyung. The video ended soon after that and they both slumped back down on their seats. Taehyung looked over at Seokjin who had a kind of a sad twinkle in his honey brown eyes.

"You got reminded of Jjangu didn't you?" Jin turned to look over Taehyung with the same expression in his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm an emotional shit today it's just that-" He stopped eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Hey don't be sorry. I know losing a pet is like losing a child. But don't blame yourself Jin. Whatever happens, happens for the best. Maybe it was time for Jjangu to be a guide angel of the gods. You never know." Jin let out an watery chuckle, "That was very...good to hear." He said dabbing his eyes with a tissue.

"Funny that even after not talking for 5 years, we can still get along pretty well yeah?" Taehyung nudged him on the side with his elbow, wriggling his eyebrows. Jin smiled.

'Yeah funny that even after not talking for almost 5 years you still seem to read my heart's emotions like no one else.'

----

A/N

Ayo ladies and gentlemen how y'all doing? Good I hope.

I miss Jjangu now T-T. He was sooooo cute! Hope he's having a good time doing loop-a-loop in the clouds of heaven :')

Anyways vote, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Sanitize, vaccinate and stay safe y'all.

BORAHAE

💜