The Truth Untold

Jin's Pov

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked sharply, my arms defiantly crossed as I stare down on Jungkook who was sitting across me his head hung down and fingers nervously twitching on the table.

 I honestly have no idea why Jungkook brought me here to talk. And that's what making me more nervous. Not to mention the way Jungkook is acting so highly strung I can tell that I'm going to have my mind blown. 

Good or bad? I don't know but I'm hoping it's the first one. 

"Here's your order gentlemen." A waitress interrupted, rupturing the one sided staring contest I was having with Jungkook. He looked up and grabbed the bottle of banana milk he had ordered, opened it and chugged down two mouthfuls of it. .

'Why is he drinking that as if it's beer?' I took my own drink and sipped on it lightly

"I'm sorry Jin." He uttered finally placing his drink down. I arch my eyebrow waiting for him to continue. "I-It's all my fault!" He burst out unexpectedly, making me jump slightly. The liquid in the glass I was holding sloshed dangerously. I placed it on the table, just to be safe.

"Huh? What is?"

"This! Whatever's going on between you and Tae! It's wrong. You both shouldn't be suffering, but yet here we are and it's all my fault. Taehyung and you belong to each other..."

"Jungko-"

"No please let me finish, I might not get another chance to reveal the truth or chicken out again." He took a deep breath. My heart was beating uncomfortably loud in my chest. "The truth is that night 5 years ago in that party...Taehyung's drink was spiked with sildenafil...he was drugged."

(FYI sildenafil: Is a drug that makes your brain foggy and you stupid self horny ✨)

"What?" I whispered out, my drink long forgotten from where it was sitting on the table. "Who would do that to him!?"

I gasped horrified as Jungkook bowed his head in shame. "W-why Jungkook?"

"I was desperate and immature! Throughout the night he was only getting closer to you despite whatever I did to keep him close to me! I-I was jealous...wanted to take Taehyung away from you...I'm so sorry Jin!" His lips fumbled as tears trickled down his cheeks. "I was naive and stupid! I thought I'd keep him happy more than you because I loved him! But the truth is that one can be happy if only his loved ones are happy, and Taehyung wasn't happy Jin..."

For him it has always been you. I know what I did is fucking horrible! I know I deserve to suffer for making your lives hell!
But Taehyung doesn't deserve it Seokjin, he doesn't show but he's completely broken inside. He hasn't eaten properly ever since he returned from the trip, gets trouble falling asleep! He's breaking apart Jin, please help him before he's gone forever!" 

"T-taehyung he doesn't know this does he?" I swallowed the lump growing the back of my throat thickly as Jungkook shook his head. "He doesn't remember anything from that night except for the fact that one day you were there with him and the next you weren't. And he blames himself for that."

"Oh god.." I choked out my own tears trickled down my cheeks, "I'm such a horrible friend! I left him when he needed me the most!"

"Don't blame yourself Jin please don't, I'm the only one to blame you two were the victims. I'm sorry. You both blaming yourself is the worst thing I can do to myself." He sniffled. "Thank for hearing me out Jin I know that you hate me now and the most pathetic thing is that I know I deserve it."

"You're going home?" I asked as Jungkook stood up wiping his eyes. He shook his head as he dug his wallet to pay for his drink. "There's one more person I need to apologize to." He said taking one last swig of his banana milk.