Troubled Waters

Third Person's Pov

Today was their last day in Amsterdam. Namjoon had ordered the crew to meet in a restaurant for a small see-off before leaving for the airport. With a heavy heart, Taehyung packed his luggage, it didn't take much time cause he wasn't that messy.

He put on a mustard-colored sweatshirt with a pair of dark blue jeans and combed his hair backward exposing his forehead and slipped on the bracelet Jin had gifted him. It wasn't matching with the outfit he was wearing but fuck it he wanted to wear it. He went around the room once more, rechecking if he had left anything behind.

Satisfied, he shut his luggage and sat down on the edge of his bed, thinking.

'You like Seokjin.' Namjoon's voice echoed like a mantra in his head.

'Do I like him that way? Or was it just the heat of the moment that made me think that?' He rubbed at his temples and blew a raspberry. Why is everything so difficult!?

He didn't want to be a tsundere acting as if he hates the other but loves deep down blah-blah shit. If A loves B then he should have the fucking guts to confess!
Then an idea suddenly hit him! Fanfictions!! Someone out would have written a story on a situation similar to his!

After 15 mins of browsing through an app called 'Wattpad', he finally found a story that could help him, or that's what the tags mentioned read. #childhoodfriends #bxblove #heartbreak #confusedfeelings yup perfect! No depression and suicide in his life though Taehyung thought but no worries he'll just alter those parts. He immediately named the main characters as 'Tae' and 'Jin' and started reading.

Halfway through the story, cold sweat trickled down his temples as the character that he had named, 'Jin' committed suicide. 'Surely the author won't let him die right? He's the main character after all.'

But boy was he wrong.

The author not only killed 'Jin' but also made the character which he had named 'Tae' die in a car accident in the grieve of his childhood friend (and lover) dying.

"Fucking hell!" Taehyung let out eyes wide and mouth parched. He grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down, his heart hammering hard against his chest. The characters didn't even get a chance to share a kiss before Jin suicided.

What the fuck?

Jin didn't die you stupid dog! And you aren't dying either!

Horrible turn of events. Horrible.

He'd rather have his thoughts jumbled than read these depressing stories. The shrill ring of his doorbell knocked him back into his senses. He trudged towards the door, face still white as chalk.

"Hey you ready- Why are you looking as if you saw a ghost?" Jin asked his eyes half-covered with the blue cap he had put on, a cage with odeng and eomuk placed on his suitcase.

"Hyung..." Taehyung breathed out eyes still wide, "you wouldn't die anytime soon, right? And neither would I?" He placed his hands on Jin's shoulders and gripped tightly as of making sure that Jin's not a hallucination. "Taehyung you okay? You seem kinda high." Jin joked, a bit bewildered by Taehyung's questions.

"What happened Taehyung-ah? Bad dream?" Jin asked his tone softening. Taehyung nodded he couldn't exactly tell the other that he had read fanfic to sort out his feelings towards him. God, it sounds even more stupid now! Taehyung thought exasperated.

"Do want to tell me?"

Taehyung shook his head, "I'm fine now Hyung let's go, or else we'll be late. I'll just go and grab my suitcase." Jin nodded despite looking a bit unsure.