Promises

Third Person's Pov

Another puff of smoke drifted hazily towards the open window as the guy sighed and relaxed more against the chair, tapping his lit cigarrete to get rid of the ash. He bucked his hips up, touching his hard dick against the back of the throat of the guy kneeled in front of him, making him choke and whimper against his sensitive skin.

"Mhmm Lee, you give excellent blow jobs..." Jungkook groaned taking another puff from the cigerrate perched between the fingers of his other hand while running his free hand through the black locks of the man called Lee who smiled or tried to due to that huge dick shoved till the back of his throat.

Lee expertly maneuvered his tongue lapping on the pulsating hard muscle probing it further to it's release. Jungkook moaned loudly as he finally reached his climax shooting his seeds deep inside the warm craven of Lee's mouth, who slurped it all up greedily.

Jungkook hooked his fingers under his chin, making Lee look at him with dazed eyes and leaned forward, crashing their mouths together. He nipped and licked on the other's still swollen lips, asking for permission which was granted immediately as Lee opened his mouth.

Lee let out a whine of protest as Jungkook broke away from the kiss suddenly and stood up completely disregarding the other man who stood up shakily and sat on the chair Jungkook had previously occupied.

"What is it Jungkook? You look worried." Lee commented massaging his aching jaw lightly, his voice raw and scratchy. Jungkook looked at him with blank eyes and passed him a water bottle which was accepted happily. He then sighed and put out his cigerrate on the ash tray, muttering something incoherently.

Lee's ear perked up at that, "Sorry?" Jungkook looked at him with a sort of fierce emotion in his eyes. "That Jin is stealing my Taehyungie." Lee was dumbfounded at the sudden change of atmosphere and was about to say something but Jungkook interrupted him, apparently having more to vent out.

"I called him, just after you called." Jungkook pressed his lips together, "And I told him how you'd returned from the States and had invited me to dinner."

"That's not true."

"It's not important." Jungkook said waving his hand. Lee nodded not sure where this was going, "And when I asked him where he was, he said that he was in the company with Jin. I called him loads of times after that but all my calls were ignored and I only got a text from him saying, 'Was having dinner with Jin. Will talk to you tomorrow.'"

"I'm his boyfriend for God's sake! And how can Jin even think of having dinner with my Taehyungie..!" Jungkook exclaimed huffing and crossed his arms across his chest not minding that both him and Lee were still naked.

Lee frowned, "I thought you broke up with Taehyung that's why I-"

"I'll never break up with him Lee. I was getting bored, that's why I called you over." Jungkook said casually not minding how a wave of hurt washed over Lee's face.

----

Jin ran his hands through his hair for the hundredth time, repeating the same thing over and over again in his mind.

'I can do it!'

He closed eyes and exhaled sharply. He raised his hands and rang the doorbell twice in one swift movement. 

Sweat dribbled from his nape to his shirt as he chewed on his lower lip. He decided to do some squats to ease his nervousness and anyways he hadn't worked out for a while.

He was going down fourth time when the door cracked open revealing a ruffled floof of hair. Jin kept quiet as he saw the bear eyes looking confused then shocked as they finally landed down on him.