A Cheater?

Jin's mind was filled with hordes of questions as walked towards his apartment through the busy corridor, avoiding crossing path with the old lady as best he could.

He rang the bell twice and waited outside patiently. His eyes silently criticizing the potted plants kept outside. "Hey Jimin I think we should throw these plants out... don't -"

"Hmm you totally should, they look hideous...whose stupid was this anyways? I bet it was yours" An annoyingly familiar voice scoffed by the doorway. Jin rechecked if he had rung the bell of the wrong apartment. "What the hell are you doing in my house? Who let the pest in?!" Jin yelled out as Taehyung walked back in.

"God Jin, mind your language!! Sorry Taehyung don't mind his words..." Jimin stepped in between the duo before any fights could break out because seeing Taehyung's twisted face, he wasn't very happy from Jin's words.

"Heyy Yoongi my man you're here!" Jin went straight to the sofa where a pale man in black overalls was seated.
"Yeah, hi." The man grunted as the taller one engulfed him in a hug, "Your boyfriend is waiting for you." Jin informed Taehyung as the latter sat on the grey couch munching on a packet of Jin's favorite jellies.

'This fucker...' "Did you hear what I said?" "Hmm" Jin loomed near him and snatched the packet from him and groaned as he saw the idiot had almost drowned half of the packet. Yoongi got up from the sofa shaking his head and joined Jimin in the kitchen.

"Hey give it back you brat!"

"What are you still doing here?! I said your boyfriend is waiting for you in his apartment so you ought to go to him rather than munching on my favorite jellies!"

"Sir Joon has appointed me to edit and improvise your pathetic excuse of you presentation, so I ought to be here! And before you go judging me, I have already texted Jungkook about it and he replied that he's fine with it! And now hand over the jellies, you literally have 5 more packets of it you selfish ass!" Taehyung heaved and snatched the packet back from the other's hands.

'Of course sir Joon would choose the senior editor of our company to edit the presentation that'll represent the company.'

"If you're done cursing me and sir Joon in your mind, can we get on with the work, we have to submit it in two days."

'FUCK MY LIFE!'

.

.

.

15 minutes later Jin was making his way to the kitchen because his "work partner" was unable to work and was feeling hot in a room without ventilation (even after he had switched on the ac) and had ordered him to bring him some cold drink and as a result Jin had kicked him off the bed.

"That brat! How dare he order me in my own house? It's okay though just 2 more days and I'll never ever even talk to him...just 2 more days.." No matter how Jin cursed at him, Taehyung was unsurprisingly, very good in his field of work.

Earlier whenever they were paired together in a school project (they were mostly paired together since their titles were the same), Jin always used to do the writing part and Taehyung used to do the editing part and they used to get full marks every time. Except that one time when they had tried to switch the roles, that was a total nightmare cause Taehyung had a horrible writing and Jin didn't have any idea how to make a creative front cover from bits of newspaper.

Jin let out a small chuckle as the fond memories came gushing back. Behind all the cursing and yelling his heart still craved for the best-est friend he had all those years ago. And Taehyung missed it too for he could see the same longingness in his eyes.