𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

BISQUE

"PLANS, PRINCESS, PLANS."

"After all, he is staying at my house for the holidays," James stuck his head up from the parchment he hunched over, shoving his glasses up his nose with a grin. The table he sat at had its chessboard and pieces placed carefully on the floor by the boy's foot. "So he'll definitely be free."

"And if you stay at Nicolas's," Sirius winked at Loki, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and smirked. Loki let out a gentle laugh and shook her head at his comment. "Hey, I'm just pitting it out there, Princess."

"You put a lot of things out there, Padfoot." Remus came from behind the couch, flicking the back of the boy's head before stepping over to the chair beside the sofa Loki and Sirius sat on. "Typically, no one listens."

"Maybe they should," Sirius retorted with a glare at the taller boy. Remus hummed, opening the book he brought from the boys' dormitory. "Ignore me with a book. Typical, Moony."

"What are you reading now?" Loki queried, frowning at the cover.

"A muggle book. Odyssey, by an Ancient Greek guy named Homer, " Remus replied, glancing up at the Hufflepuff with a small smile teasing his lips. "I should lend it to you. I think you'd enjoy it."

"Hm, maybe," Loki bit her lip. She nodded slightly. "I think Nicolas would kill me if I started another book, however."

"Ew, stop flirting, you two, " Sirius groaned and rolled his eyes at Remus and Loki.

"Sirius, she's my girlfriend. I think I have a right to flirt with her." Remus furrowed his eyebrows at Sirius. "And that's pretty hypocritical coming from you of all people." Loki covered her mouth to stifle her snicker at his retort.

"Well, seeing as Loki and I are also dating," he squeezed her shoulder gently, "I feel like I get to state my opinion."

"Just let him go, Rem," Loki hummed, taking Sirius's hand in hers, "after all, we both know he's wrong."

"You two are so mean sometimes," Sirius pouted. Loki laughed quietly at his expression and squeezed his hand gently. "You, Princess, are lucky I love you."

"Sirius! Abandoning your best friend like that!" James piped up once more. "What's the muggle saying? Lily muttered it once. Bros before... Actually, not appropriate, I think." James let out a cough and went back to the parchment on the table he sat at.

"Anyway," Sirius turned away from James once more, "Remus. Will you also be joining us this summer? Or do you have other plans?"

"No other particular plans," Remus responded, shutting his book as he realised he wouldn't have the peace he wished for. "But I suppose you were already planning in dragging me to join whatever plans you had prepared."

"You know me so well," Sirius beamed at his best friend. "Guess your summer's about to get a whole lot more interesting, Princess. And there's no way you're going to bail yourself out of this one."

"Man, there goes my designated book organising time," Loki clicked her fingers, sarcasm dripping from each syllable.

"Pffft, as if your books aren't already ordered by height and name," Sirius snorted at the girl. Loki rolled her eyes at him. "You can't hate the truth, Princess."