𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

BURNT SEPIA

"PRINCESS, I'M HURT!"

"Sirius, she already told us she wasn't going to support our house, stop acting like it's a surprise," Remus sighed.

The two boys, with Peter tagging behind as he tried to fix his clothes, had miraculously run into the girl on her way to the Great Hall. At the sight of her decked out Hufflepuff outfit from the last match, Sirius had called out loudly. It resulted in Peter jumping, and Loki flushing deeply. The dark-haired boy walked up to her, examinig each article of clothing before pulling away with a frown.

"How can I work with an artist who betrayed me?" Sirius tsked.

"I--it's not all Hufflepuff, actually," she muttered. Peter looked up, cocking his head in question at her statement. "Lily Evans offered to lend me an extra scarf because she thought that I could support both houses."

"Hmm," Remus hummed, his lips threatening to break out in a grin.

Loki frowned, Suddenly, she felt slighlty self conscious of her outfit, despite the positive look on the boy's face. The girl quickly covered her stomach with her arms as she turned her gaze down.

"What side are you going to be standing on?" Peter's voice inquired. Loki peeked up and shrugged. "If you want you can stand with Remus and me in the stands. I mean, you don't have any other friends in Hufflepuff , do you?"

"Merlin's Beard, Wormtail!" Sirius exclaimed. "You cant just ask people if they have any frineds or not!"

"No, no, no, it's fine," Loki interjected, quickly coming to Peter's aid. "He was just pointing out the obvious. There's no harm in it." Remus pulled some sort of face, and Loki glanced over to him, noticiing the odd emotion that covered his face. When he noticed her stare, he broke out into a grin once more.

"Yeah, Loki can join," he replied. "We should get to the Great Hall, first, however. I don't think James is going to be very happy with you, Sirius if you don't get anything to eat before the game." He brought up his hand to Sirius's back and gave it a few pats, silently telling the boy to move. The began to walk in the direction of the Great Hall, but Remus made sure to grab the girl's arm before they left her behind. He smiled widely at her. "Come on, Loki."

"It's Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff! Potter versus Jones! Even though Jones isn't team captain, but who cares?" Loki smiled at the ever familiar voice of Stanley Elton coming in through the pitch. She let out a small whoop, Peter joining her, as the two teams spilled ont the pitch. "After that last victory against Ravenclaw we can be sure that Jones is feeling cocky." Even from up here Loki could tell her best friend had a smug look on his face. "Madame Hooch prepares the balls as the teams get in their positions. Oh, up goes the Snitch, then the Bludgers. And finally--" a piercing whistle sounded from the grass below, cutting Stanley off "--the Quaffle!"

Next thing anyone knew, both teams had kicked off. Nicolas immediately flew high above the pitch, easily beating Gryffindor's Seeker to the top. Loki kept her eyes peeled, not just for the Snitch, but for James and Sirius as well. Seeming to read his mind, Remus leant down next to the girl, pointing to the other side of the pitch. She followed his finger, her eyes connecting with Sirius's flying form moments later.

"No surprise, folks, Potter's got the Quaffle and is speeding down the pitch. Is this even legal, Professor?" Stanley asked one of th teachers around him, to which the response was muffled. "Okay then, so Potter's got the-- wait, no! Emilia Dorris from Hufflepuff has taken the Quaffle!"