𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝑌

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Physical violence ahead! You don't have to read if you don't want to. The ★ symbol will be at the start and end of the section if you wish to skip.

MATISSE

"GOOD MORNING, PRINCESS."

Sirius swung his arm over Loki's shoulder. He leant down to peer at her face.

"How was your date with Remus?" He grinned, his teasing tone made the girl turn her face away. "He looked like a crushing schoolgirl when he came back yesterday."

"It's because he asked me out," Loki mumbled, her face heating.

"Hmm? What was that?" Sirius cocked his head.

"He asked me out," Loki repeated, her voice slightly louder.

Sirius's eyebrows lifted, and his eyes widened in shock. Loki raised her head, turning to him. She nibbled her bottom lip, her eyes trained on his before she spoke once more.

"And I said yes."

"Holy shit," Sirius blinked. He let out a breath of laughter, a half-grin forming on his lips. "Well. I—uh, congrats to you two then, Princess."

Sirius put his hand on the girls head and ruffled her hair. She scrunched up her face in annoyance.

"I've got to get to Runes, you know," Loki told the boy. She desperately wished to change the subject. "I'm sure you've got somewhere you need to be."

"Muggle Studies," Sirius shrugged. "I'm sure the teacher won't notice if I'm late." Loki shot the boy a look. "Alright, goody-two-shoes, I'll go." He messed up her hair once more, spinning on his heel. "I'll see you later, all right?"

"Goodbye, Sirius," Loki called, laughing.

She listened as the boy retreated down the corridor. She turned the corner, a smile on her face, and not noticing the group ahead of her.

"Loki! Fancy seeing you here!" The girl recognised the voice immediately and gritted her teeth. "Aw, don't look like that. I was saying hello. It's going to happen a lot in the future, remember?"

"Shut up," Loki looked up at Marcel, staring him down. "I am not going to marry you."

"Loki," Thor barked, frightening the girl. "Don't." The taunting laughs of Marcel and Thor's two followers annoyed the girl even further.

"I don't know why you think I'm just going to allow this to happen," his sister glared. "Why. Why would you think I would allow myself to be bound to such intolerable, disgusting scum like Marcel? Huh?"

There were a few students — most likely first or second years — who rounded the corner, facing the argument. Their eyes widened, and they hastily scurried away. Loki couldn't hold back her anger. And Marcel couldn't either.

"What the hell did you call me?" He seethed.

His hands clenched into a tight fist. Marcel refused to be talked to like that, and certainly not from a girl. He ground his teeth together