𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸

➪ 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟 ➪

"I HAD FUN."

Both Loki and Sirius turned to Remus. The boy stretched his arms above his head and turned to the two. Loki couldn't help at smile at the tall teenager, and a light blush made it's way to her cheeks. He glanced between the two and frowned.

"What? I did. I had fun!" He repeated. "Come on. Loki, seeing your art, that was fun. And raiding the sweet shop"–he lifted the bag of sweets in his hand–"was also fun. It was a fun day."

"True, true," Sirius nodded. He swivelled his head to Loki. "Did you have fun, Princess?"

She paused for a moment before shyly nodding. "Yeah," she replied in a low murmur.

"Oh, come on," Sirius pulled the girl into him, "give me some more enthusiasm, at least." Loki shied away and hung her head. She silently cursed herself for blushing harder when Sirius's hand squeezed her shoulder.

"Sirius," Remus sighed hitting the boy in the head, "leave her alone. Geez."

"Actually, uh, Sirius?" Loki directed her attention to the boy.

"Hmm?" The boy hummed, turning his attention back to her. He raised a brow.

"I..." she paused and rethought her question, "nevermind." She shook her head. "It's nothing. Don't worry." Sirius frowned but shrugged.

"Hey, Princess—"

"Hey, you three!" The trio turned their heads.  James ran up to them, Peter trailing behind as quickly as his legs could carry him. "You guys had fun today? I know I sure did."

"You're probably the only one who thinks stalking Lily Evans is fun, Prongs," Remus teased his friend. The brunette boy glared at him as Loki giggled.

"For your information, Moony, I didn't spend my time stalking Lily," James replied.

"Most of it," Peter muttered.

James gave Peter a swift whack on the head which made Loki gasp. "Oi! I wasn't stalking her! Any time we crossed paths was a complete coincidence." James declared, tearing his eyes away from Loki as she inquired about Peter's pain. "How was your date with little Loki here?"

And that's when Loki chokes. She reddens then pales and sways slightly. She can't help but wonder how a small sentence could make her feel dizzy. All until Remus corrected him and she came crashing back down to Earth.

"It wasn't a date, Prongs." He sighed.

"Sure, sure," Sirius rolled his eyes. "It was good though." It seemed Sirius couldn't help but wink at the girl. "Princess, Remus and I—"

"Princess?" James raised his brow and smirked. Sirius's face seemed to fall when he repeated the name.

"Aw, shit," he muttered the curse.

"So, uh, you and Loki a thing now?" James prodded. "Do you and Remus, like, share her or something? I bet you're all cute together, too—"

"James," Remus's face became serious, and Loki couldn't help her involuntary action to shy away. "We aren't a thing."

"Loki's just a good friend of ours, mate," Sirius sighed. But then he turned to Loki and shot her a wink. "Though I think it's gonna happen eventually," Sirius laughed. Remus shot his friend a disapproving look, giving him a sharp smack on the back of his head as well.

"Is smacking people's heads the only thing you people know how to do?" Sirius groaned, rubbing his sore spot.

Remus rolled his eyes. His gaze flickered to Loki as she stepped away from Peter, who insisted his head wasn't in pain anymore. He took notice of the sad look on her face. Remus made a mental note to ask her about it later.

"What's the plan, now?" James inquired, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Well, dinner is soon, so we should probably go and put our stuff away," Remus replied. He turned his gaze to Loki. "Do you want to come with us, or are you gonna go back to your house?"

"I'll probably just go back to mine," Loki smiled. "I've got some things I want to put back."

"I'll come with you, Loki!" Peter grinned. Loki turned to him. "I don't have anything I need to it back so don't worry about it. Besides, I'd feel horrible if something bad happened to you."

"Okay," Loki shrugged, smiling at him.

"We'll see you guys soon!" Peter waved to his friends before turning back and following the girl.

The pair walked side-by-side. Loki let Peter guide the conversation, as she had absolutely no idea what to say to the boy. Every so often he'd stop and ask if he was talking too much, but other than that, she mostly let him go off.