Obsession 15

Angel's POV

Zhan continued dragging me out from the bar. He's somewhat mad, probably because of that drink. Nagpatangay na lamang ako sa kanya dahil narin nahihilo ako.

Why would his friends put that kind of drugs in the drinks? Are they insane?

"Hey, Zhan." I called as I tried pulling my hands off of his hands but he's too strong. Mas lalo lang humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya rito.

He kicked the stone he stepped on without talking. Umihip ang malamig na hangin ngunit hindi ko ito inalintana.

"Look Zhan, I know we --"

"Shhh baby, just keep quiet first, please. The more you talk the more I wanted to take you here, fuck! The drug is so irresistable! This is really fuck!" He pushed me inside the car.

Holy shit!

And oh, damn. I'm sweating! What the hell!

As soon as Zhan entered the car he immediately started driving, so damn fast! It's sent nervous to me!

I feel like touching my thing. This feeling is new to me. Damn that drugs!

Damn this!

Nakita ko ang bahagyang paglingon sa akin ni Zhan at ang kanyang paglunok. Mas lalong bumilis ang paraan ng kanyang pagmamaneho.

"S-slow down, please Zhan, we're drunk, we might meet an accident-" I screamed when he suddenly stopped the car, his breathing is hitching like he's controlling something in him.

Damn! Sweats from his forehead falling down to his jaw makes him look so much attractive, and I don't understand what I am feeling right now.

He slowly looked up on me. Wearing the look I've never saw. He impatiently looked at me with full of lust. Parang ang pader na kanina niya pa itinatayo ay nagiba na.

"Fuck! I'm sorry mahal but I cannot control this anymore." He grabbed me and kissed me in a way I've never felt before. Tinaas ko ang kamay ko at pinulupot sa kanyang leeg.

Heats travels inside me. I kissed him back with equal passion.

His kisses deepen more and more and I'm fully driven!

This feeling is so familiar. It's like it was happened already. Then I remember those creepy nights, that I thought I was dreaming but I know I'm not.

He stares straightly to me and

"I love you so much, my Angel. I will never ever let go of you. You are forever mine." His stares are strange to me. It's something.

"You know that I love you always Zhan." He kissed me again.

"We need to go home." I nod at him. He hold my hands and guided me on the car.

"Let's continue this at home, mahal."

________

May 17, 2021

A/N: Sorry for some grammatical errors guys.

Feel free to leave votes and comments.