Chapter Three

the date format is d/m/y :)
And Thank you for being here💓

the date format is d/m/y :)And Thank you for being here💓

20/01/2020

First week of the semester of Taehyung's second year at BH University turned out to be better than he had expected. He had expected at least twenty assignments from the four subjects he took in his second year at the end of the first week. But as Friday arrived, Taehyung only found himself with ten assignments, all due coming Monday.

Taehyung would have to find another word for 'busy' because he was about to be busier than he had ever been in his life that weekend. Fortunately, Jimin and he were doing the same degree; Microbiology. Taehyung considered himself lucky because Jimin was that student who always understood the assignment. So he and Taehyung could work together and make things less difficult for both of them.

Determined to get started on their work, Taehyung and Jimin were walking to the library after their lectures for that day had ended. They had no time to waste. The sun shone brightly and beautifully above them, basking the students who scattered all over the university premises, running around enticed in their own little worlds.

The brightness of the sun, however, had little to no effect on the cold that crept up Taehyung's skin even through the leather jacket he wore. He had always loved the cold more than the heat. He loved winter more than summer. He liked staying in than going out. Therefore the chill of winter he felt against his skin was more than welcome, even though the back of his consciousness begged for a couple of more layers on Taehyung to ward off the cold.

"I hope we could find seats in the library" Jimin's stressed mutter managed to draw a sigh from Taehyung.

"I'm sure we can find one" Taehyung said, voice thicker than he had thought it would be. "Or we can just go to your dorm"

"We need to read those articles too. If there are no seats let's burrow the books and go to my dorm"

"Okay" Taehyung said.

The library was crowded as expected. Looking through the long tables occupied by students, they were finally able to find two vacant seats, which they kindly asked one student to move so they could sit together.

"I'll go get the Campbell Biology one" Taehyung whispered to Jimin, already setting down his books at his seat and eager get to work. The sooner the work was over, the better it would be. The more time he would have to spend some time for himself. Maybe he could even hang out with Jimin and Hoseok on Sunday. Hoseok always brings some booze.

Taehyung started walking towards the biology section of the library. He looked through the shelves, trying to catch a glimpse of the book he was all too familiar with, having had lessons to study from the said book in his first year.

However, he couldn't find the said book in its usual place. They must be too late, students probably had taken all the books available already. With a sigh, Taehyung rummaged through the other books, feeling hopeful to find one that one may have mistakenly put in another shelf.