Chapter Twenty Six

I think this is the fastest I have updated this book. 5 days! A new record lol

 5 days! A new record lol

03/04/2020

The day of the exhibition arrived for Taehyung and Jeongguk sooner than anticipated. It had been almost two months since they had started but things had been going well for them. After they met at the event at Taehyung's pack, the couple tried their best to keep a low profile. They had limited their dates to Jeongguk's dorm room and rarely the cafe. As April arrived, their university workload only increased, giving the new couple hardships in meeting each other. Regardless, their encounters had been romantic, even though they had only occurred a few times a week and as the last week of March dawned, only once a week.

Taehyung missed Jeongguk. Jeongguk had become a part of his life that he now could never live without. However, they made sure to fill each other in about their daily activities with texts or calls. Besides, they saw each other often within the university premises, they only didn't have time to sit down and talk. The only days he had spent the night with Taehyung were the days when Taehyung stayed with Jimin and Hoseok to study with them in Jimin's dorm room. And he went over to Jeongguk's dorm at night and slept there.

Nevertheless, as the day of the grand exhibition approached, Taehyung got busy being the "Son of the Kim Pack's leader" and had many things he needed to take care of. After an exhausting week, the day of the exhibition arrived and excitement buzzed in the air. Packs from all over the country were gathered to showcase their proud histories, customs, and accomplishments.

This year, the event held great significance, not only as a celebration of heritage as it always was but also as an opportunity for Jeongguk to demonstrate his worth to Taehyung's parents. Taehyung couldn't help but feel a mixture of anticipation and nervousness as he walked through the bustling exhibition halls. His eyes darted from one exhibit to another, each pack showcasing their unique traditions and accomplishments. The atmosphere was vibrant, filled with the sounds of joyful chatter and the vibrant colours of various displays. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he spotted Jeongguk across the room, surrounded by a group of alphas from different packs, engaged in deep conversations.

Taehyung walked towards him, a smile playing on his lips. Jeongguk and the other alphas who looked like they were around Taehyung's age stood in front of the largest picture in the current room. As Taehyung approached, the first one to notice his presence was Jeongguk, as expected. Then the other alphas also looked his way, their eyes widening as they looked Taehyung up and down, lips decorated with smiles. Taehyung smiled at them with a small bow, to which they bowed back. He walked to Jeongguk and stood next to him.

"Taehyung," An alpha said. Bogum, a member of the Shadowbora pack. "You look dashing, as usual"

Taehyung smiled. "Thank you. So do you"

Bogum chuckled. "My honour"

"I suppose you have all met Jeongguk already. He's a friend from my university" Taehyung said, gesturing to Jeongguk.