Chapter Nineteen

Hi ik I'm super late but! These are things you need to know about the omegaverse in this book: (please read)

1. Heats and ruts occur every 3 months but obviously they can be irregular, and heat/rut can be triggered by another's rut/heat
2. A true alpha/ pure-blooded alpha is a rank higher than alpha. They're only born to omega/alpha or alpha/alpha pairs. A true alpha means in their family line, there had been no involvement of betas anywhere. So their blood is pure and only has original werewolf genes, and no beta genes. They're considered the purest form of alpha. Can be detected by other wolf's from their scent. They're stronger and fiercer than an ordinary alpha. They're more dominant (at least in bed)
3. Since this is a modern omegaverse au, there is hardly any discrimination between the subgenders but obv, there are conservative people. And alphas can bottom too. Like come on. Don't kink shame people. Some alphas just aren't so dominant in bed, they might be dominant in real life, though.
3. Jungkook is a sweetheart but like he isn't a bottom with Tae. I'll explain it later but yeah, true blooded alphas can bottom too. It's only a sexual preferance. Which doesn't mean he's submissive. 

okay that's all! Enjoy!

18/02/2020

Sitting in a train leaving for Busan, next to the alpha Taehyung was head over heels with might have been the highlight of his life so far. The myriad lies and even bigger game Taehyung had played with Jimin to make excuses to his parents for him to go to Busan, for two whole weeks, was more than mentally exhausting. Only if Taehyung's parents had given more freedom to do what he wants, thing wouldn't have been so messy.

However by now, Taehyung had almost mastered the art of lying to his parents and getting away with it. With a partner of crime, he's perfect at it.

Strict parents raise the sneakiest children, after all.

Jeongguk had an arm around Taehyung and the omega snuggled onto his side, eyes fixated on the window, watching trees and buildings pass them by. Taehyung was glad the seats in front of them, facing them were empty. So he and Jeongguk could cuddle and talk freely all they want.

Taehyung thought he was going to burst from happiness as he basked in the alpha's warmth. Jeongguk made sure to plant kisses on the omega's head and temples every once in a while, making Taehyung giggle.

"I love this" Taehyung said with a deep sigh of contentment.

"Me too. I visit Busan around this time every year I'm a million times happier this time, since you're coming with me"

Taehyung smiled. "Will your father like me?"

"I told him that I'm courting you. But yeah, what's there's to not like about you, Tae?"

"I don't know...maybe the fact that I'm in an engagement I can't get out of?"

Jeongguk sighed. "Yeah, let's not mention that"