Chapter Twenty

I'm not sure if the name "Jihoo" sounded feminine but I gave Jk's dad that name inspired by the second male lead of the kdrama Boys Over Flowers. So it's not a female name!!!

 So it's not a female name!!!

19/02/2020

Taehyung's first morning in Busan started with the Korean death anniversary ritual, where he got together with Jeongguk and his father to honour the death of the deceased. He had helped Jihoo make arrangements for the anniversary ceremony the previous night, which included organizing and putting together the table and contents for worshipping.

After Jeongguk and Jihoo were done with their traditions, the three of them sat on the front porch and chatted away. It had Taehyung thinking once again, about how Jeongguk's home felt more home than his own. How he felt belonged and accepted, and not insulted and forced to be something he was not.

It brought Taehyung comfort that Jeongguk had become someone permanent and close in his life and his father treated the omega no differently from his own son and Taehyung thought that he would burst from happiness.

In the evening, Jeongguk took Taehyung to visit his mother's grave.

It was around a thirty-minute drive from Jeongguk's house. Jeongguk drove his father's old Maserati, which was quite the sexy sight. What could possibly be better than driving down the country roads sitting next to an alpha who drove with one hand, the other hand resting on Taehyung's thigh?

The sky had darkened with heavy clouds as they reached the cemetery. They reached the gravestone quite soon and Taehyung now stood in front of a grey marble headstone with the writing Jeon Yaewoo. Taehyung smiled at Jeongguk before placing the bouquet of flowers in front of the grave.

Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand as he straightened up beside him. He squeezed the omega's hand before turning his head towards his mother's grave.

"Mom, I brought someone special today" Jeongguk said with a smile, making Taehyung's lips stretch into a grin.

"You told me to find someone that makes me feel warm, like I'm suddenly home, right? Well, I think I found him, mom" Jeongguk said softly. "I'm going to keep him forever"

Taehyung chuckled softly.

"I hope you're happy up there, mom. I hope you're happy that I have found a beautiful person I want to spend the rest of my life with"

Taehyung felt like tearing up.

"Say hi" Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung grinned. "Hello Mrs Jeon. I'm the person your son thinks is special"

"You are special"

Taehyung giggled. "I will take good care of him. I like him a lot. He grew up so well. I'm sure you will be happy if you met him today. I will keep him happy"