Chapter Eleven

I'm a lil late but hey, this chapter is about kissing lol

Taehyung kissed Jeongguk.

The moment Taehyung's lips met Jeongguk's, his eyes fluttering close in an instant, a wave of bliss rushed through his whole body. His stomach fluttered with butterflies and he fisted his hands on his sides, not knowing what else to do with them. His mind was chaos, with his heart beating erratically in his chest and his nerves taking the best of him.

Seconds later, Taehyung was pulling away from Jeongguk, eyes wide and fingers restless from nervousness. He looked at Jeongguk, who still had his eyes closed. His rosy lips were parted slightly open and a small smile decorated his lips. His cheeks were dusted pink beautifully. It took a few more moments for Jeongguk's eyes to flutter open.

Behind Jeongguk's thin eyelids were the most beautiful pair of eyes Taehyung had ever seen. Big, round doe-like eyes that shone as if they had swirling galaxies inside of them. They were filled with so much wonder and happiness that Taehyung felt himself suck in a breath. Jeongguk looked simply breathtaking.

Jeongguk's black, twinkling orbs stared back at Taehyung's chocolate brown ones. They shared a few moments together, exchanging an unspoken intimacy between them. Both basking in each other's warmth with no touches.

Jeongguk was the first to break the silence with a small giggle.

His lips stretched revealing perfect, adorable bunny teeth, eyes crinkling at the edges as he grinned at Taehyung.

The sight made Taehyung let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. His heart swelled in his ribcage, happiness and ease spreading through his body and soul. He felt his own lips stretch into a smile and a giggle of his own escape.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to feel your lips against mine, Taehyung," Jeongguk said, voice hushed. Taehyung felt his hand come to cup the omega's cheek. He instantly and instinctively leaned in, eyes fluttering close against the alpha's warmth.

Taehyung's smile widened. "I did too," He said a little breathlessly.

Jeongguk's grin widened his eyes now crescent moons from the visible overflow of happiness. Taehyung couldn't help his own grin at the other boy's actions. He felt Jeongguk's other hand come in contact with Taehyung's hand and the omega instantly laced his fingers with the other boy's. They stayed like that, faces inches away and Taehyung's face resting against Jeongguk's hand.

"Tae?" Jeongguk whispered after a few seconds.

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Yes," Taehyung whispered.

Jeongguk smiled and leaned in. Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt the alpha's lips ghost against his own. The next moment Jeongguk's lips were on his own.