Chapter Twenty Four

My "soon" turned into a six months break because I decided to stop writing and focus on my finals. Now they're over and here's the update. Hope you enjoy❤️ and please leave comments!!!

By the time the event was over, the skies had turned into shades of pink, yellow and orange from the dying sun's rays

By the time the event was over, the skies had turned into shades of pink, yellow and orange from the dying sun's rays. Taehyung sat next to his mother on the front row and he watched his father make the "Thank You" speech. As the man finished his speech, signalling the end of the ceremony, the guests started standing up from their seats, some talking amongst themselves and a few making their way to the dinner feast.

Taehyung stood up, scanning the wolves to catch a glimpse of Jeongguk, who was supposed to participate in the event too, as he and the bandmates were invited to the feast. However, he felt a hand on his shoulder and as he turned around, he was met with his father's tall figure.

"Son, I need to speak with that alpha friend of yours" He muttered, scanning the crowd himself. "He sang excellently. He's one talented young man. What did you say he does in university?"

"Psychology," Taehyung said with a smile, heart heaving in his chest from happiness. "He's also into sports! There's nothing he can't do"

"A multitalented alpha indeed" Taehyung's after chuckled. "He would be a great asset to our pack"

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip.

"Find him and tell him that I need to speak with him. I want to show him around the pack a little. We have to do it before it gets any darker. Run along and find him"

"Okay," Taehyung muttered before running off to the crowd.

He scanned the faces of the wolves that were talking with each other and it didn't take him five minutes to find Yoongi, who was talking with Jimin. They were both laughing at something.

"Where's Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked breathlessly.

"I saw him talking with a female alpha"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "My sister?"

"Yeah. Over there, near the huts"

"Thanks!" Taehyung started running towards the huts where he saw many wolves hanging around. Squeezing past them, he finally caught a glimpse of Jeongguk talking with his sister.

"Yeojoo!" Taehyung called.

The woman turned her head in his direction and smiled. Taehyung panted as he reached the two alphas.

Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed together in concern, looking at the panting omega.

"You alright?"

"Yeah," Taehyung let out breathlessly. "My father wants to talk to you"

"Oh shit" Jeongguk muttered.

Yeojoo laughed. "He's pretty popular today. I saw all the omegas in our packs and other packs swooning over him too"