Chapter Fourteen

Hello :)

The rain poured outside when Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok reached the pub downtown

The rain poured outside when Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok reached the pub downtown. Despite it, there was a line of people who were waiting to go inside the pub. Taehyung guessed that the inside of the pub was crowded since it was a Friday night.

It was Taehyung's first time going to the pub downtown. Even though the place was popular among university students and many people went there for drinks, Taehyung never got the chance of going there because he wasn't allowed to.

There were times when Jimin asked him to come since he always made excuses to Taehyung's parents to take him to different fun things like festivals. But he never pressured Taehyung to come to the pub because it's the most popular pub among locals. All sorts of people came there and you never know how dangerous it could be for someone like Taehyung.

However, today, Taehyung decided he wanted to experience this.

The three best friends waited in line to get inside. Taehyung's heart thrummed from excitement as they waited. He couldn't help but bounce on the balls of his feet as they stood in the slow-moving queue.

He was excited to see Jeongguk. Jeongguk would be performing and he couldn't wait to see him on stage. Taehyung knew for a fact that it would be quite a scenery. He would look hot and sexy.

However, most importantly, Taehyung was excited to show Jeongguk how he looked.

Taehyung wore tight, black pants that hugged his thick thighs, hips, and calves. His shirt was silk, loose around his figure as he had tucked it into his pants. He wore make-up too, which was something he hardly ever did unless it's on special occasions. Or when his parents told him to when they were going somewhere like Seojoon's house.

Today, he let Jimin do his make-up. His cheeks were dusted pink, his eyelids were colored and a delicate line of black covered the corners of his eyelids. His lips sparkled a glossy pink. He looked pretty, Taehyung knew. Taehyung wanted to look pretty.

Wanted to look pretty for his alpha.

His boyfriend. Taehyung couldn't believe that he has a boyfriend now. It was a nice feeling; to know that someone likes you romantically. To be cared for. It had Taehyung feeling giddy and his tummy bursting with butterflies every time he thought about it.

He always felt happy when he thought about Jeongguk.

"Didn't you say we can go inside for free since you know the band?" Hoseok asked, making Jimin and Taehyung look at him.

"I don't want to bother Jeongguk. I texted him that we were here so maybe he would come to get us. Even if he doesn't, it's fine. The line is moving anyway" Taehyung muttered, standing up on the toes of his boots to see how the line is moving.

Hoseok sighed. "Wish we could go inside sooner. This is taking forever" He grumbled. "I'm definitely taking a girl home today"

Jimin laughed at that. "Yeah as if any girl would want to go out with your lousy ass"