Chapter Five

Hey guys I made a Spotify playlist for this book! Go check it out if you want💗
Also thank you for 10k reads!!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6cK6x5ZlCzRainiiTTbMHh?si=d9fS0WgaQhWlrbBGQU5W_g&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

The winter sky at dusk was a fabric of rich hues of pink, purple and orange blended together to create an exquisite painting that would otherwise belong in a museum

The winter sky at dusk was a fabric of rich hues of pink, purple and orange blended together to create an exquisite painting that would otherwise belong in a museum. Jeongguk had always loved sunsets. He considered sunsets one of the things worth living for. Sunsets were one of the finer things in life for him.

The sunset reminded Jeongguk of Taehyung. Taehyung was one of the most beautiful people he had ever met in his life. Since the first time he had met the omega, he couldn't stop thinking about him. It was like some invisible string pulling him towards the omega. Jeongguk didn't have the strength to fight the attraction.

Maybe it was because their wolves had bonded the first time they met. Scenting was after all a way of bonding for two wolves. And Taehyung always smelled intoxicating.

Jeongguk waited in front of his favorite coffee shop for Taehyung, watching the sunset. He had arrived ten minutes early for their 'friend date'. He wanted to be early. He would jump at any chance to impress Taehyung. And he had been waiting for fifteen minutes now.

Jeongguk took out his phone to check the time and the moment he looked back up, a red mustang pulled up in front of the coffee shop. There were two people inside, Jeongguk could see.

The door of the passenger seat opened and Taehyung stepped out.

Jeongguk's eyes lit up upon seeing the omega come into view. He was dressed differently from earlier that day. Now, he wore a pair of black jeans and a beige turtle neck. Over it he wore a long coat.

Taehyung grinned the moment he saw Jeongguk standing in front of the standing in front of the coffee shop.

"I'm so sorry for being late" Taehyung said as he halted in front of Jeongguk.

Jeongguk smiled at him. "You weren't late at all. I was just early" Jeongguk could wait for Taehyung all day, all night.

"I was! And you should've gone inside! Why are you outside? It's freezing"

"I was waiting for you" Jeongguk said. He couldn't stop smiling. Why did Taehyung make him smile so much? They barely knew each other and they had only met.

"I wanted to wait for you. So I'm the first person you'll see when you're here" Jeongguk said.

"Pfft. You're so cheesy" Taehyung said with a laugh.

Jeongguk grinned. He was about to ask Taehyung to go inside with him when the door of the driver's side opened and out stepped another man.

Jeongguk rose his eyebrows, his full concentration diverted to the man who just stepped out of the red car. The moment he stepped out, Jeongguk's nostrils flared with the smell of strong pheromones. However, amidst all the strong pheromones he could smell a hint of Taehyung's scent.