Chapter Twenty Two

20/02/2020

20/02/2020

It was late in the afternoon when Taehyung reached his home after his trip to Busan. He had returned to the dorms with Jeongguk and hugged Jimin for exactly one hour until the scent of Jeongguk was much less evident. He had also made sure to spill all the details of his first time to the beta, who responded with screams and giggles and shouts of happiness for his best friend who finally lost his virginity.

As he expected, he was welcomed with his mother's scolding about how he hadn't even called them once and "why didn't you answer your phone? I had to call Jimin and that boy answered!". His father had been silent for the most part. However, Taehyung could see the disapproval from the way he watched the omega. He had been out of his house for almost three days, after all.

"Your sister came home yesterday and you weren't even here to greet her" Taehyung's mother scolded.

"Yeojoo is here?" Taehyung exclaimed, dropping his bag on the floor. "Where?"

"Right here!" a female voice came from behind Taehyung, making the omega whip around to look at his older sister smiling at him.

"Yeojoo!" Taehyung grinned and ran to hug her.

Yeojoo embraced him back. "You missed me that much- hold on" the female alpha paused her sentence, drawing away from Taehyung, leaving him confused.

"What?" Taehyung asked, looking at her face with confusion.

Yeojoo knitted her eyebrows together. "Nothing. Just felt weird"

"Weird? How?" Taehyung muttered with a pout.

Yeojoo shook her head with a forced smile. "I just haven't seen you in more than six months. How have you been?"

Taehyung shrugged, looking at their mother who watched them. He saw his father making his way to his study and Taehhyung looked back at Yeojoo.

"Same old"

"You must be tired. I heard you went on a college vacation with Jimin. Get some rest and let's talk later"

Taehyung nodded. "Okay"

The two of them parted ways and Taehyung walked to his room, closing the door behind him. He threw his travelling bag on his bed. He needed to clean his clothes himself because he didn't want his mother to catch up on Jeongguk's scent on his clothes when she puts his clothes in the laundry.

He was about to shed his clothes and rush into the shower when the door of his room clicked opened, revealing Yeojoo. Taehyung was confused as to this sudden entrance and his eyes widened when the alpha shut the door behind her, turning the lock.

"What-" Taehyung started but Yeojoon advanced towards him and pressed him against the nearest wall.

"Yeojoo!" Taehyung exclaimed.