/1/ Pilot

After a regular night of partying and hanging out, the pogues decided to spend the night at John B's house, considering no one was there anyways after his dad went missing over a year ago.
The Pogues spent most of their time at the chateau, some of them to escape their lives at home, and some of them because they enjoyed the company of their friends more than their family's.

The vague mixture of  bright sunlight and loud cackling of the rooster had woken up the small brunette. With a lot of groaning and grumping she opened her eyes, closing them not even a minute later trough the burning pain of a headache that most likely had been formed by the amount of alcohol that was running trough her system after the previous night.

After fighting an inner battle with herself, Isla opened her eyes once again, noticing her surroundings and immediately recognizing them as the living room of John B's chateau. Both her and Kiara's bodies were lazily spread across the couch.

The tan girl, who was also awake by now, snorted softly at the sight of her
Distressed friend. It wasn't hard for her to notice that Isla must've had a rough night.

"It feels like my brain is gonna explode."
Isla groaned as she sat up straight, her hands rubbing her over face.

"Yeah you drank A lot last night."
Kiara stated, not at all surprised that her friend was hungover from the night before.

Isla chuckled sarcastically at her friend before getting herself up from the bed and grabbing the pair of Jean shorts that were thrown on the hardwood floor. After rubbing her hands over her face one more time, she continued putting on the shorts, considering she was only wearing her underwear and a random T shirt before.

"Where are you going?"
Kiara asked her friend while she watched her walk towards the door, her hand reaching to her back pocket.

"I'm taking a painkiller."
Isla replied swiftly while heading to the front the door with the joint she found hidden in her back pocket.

Kiara rolled her eyes at the girl as she watched her leave the small home, noticing her lighting the joint trough the window view.

Isla quietly smoked the rolled cigarette while looking around the messy porch, noticing her other friend fast asleep on the couch.

With a small grin on her face she headed towards the boy, taking another hit from the joint before bringing her face extra close to his. Knowing her friend hated everything that had to do with weed, she blew the inhaled smoke out on his face, causing the boy to wake up coughing.

"Goodmorning Pope"
Isla greeted him with a mischievous grin, adoring the angry look she was given.

"Goddamnit I, that's disgusting."
Pope coughed, slapping around his aura to make the smoke disappear.

Isla just gifted him a cheeky smile before turning around and sitting down at the front steps of the porch.

For a while she just sat in peace, smoking her joint and watching the water in the distance as she felt her headache calming down.

The sudden noise of the door opening again interrupted her silence.

"Morning I"
John B said as he entered the front porch.

"Goodmorning"
She smiled before standing up to do their handshake.

John B moved around the yard for a bit, leaving Isla alone with her joint on the steps of his porch.

After a couple more minutes of sitting in silence, she noticed a random girl leaving the house. Isla didn't recognize her, she was a tall, skinny blonde girl, so it wasn't hard for Isla to figure out she was one of JJ's hookups.
Without even looking in anyone's direction, the blonde girl rushed out of the chateau. Isla laughed at the sight, taking another hit from the stick that was neatly placed between her fingers.
Soon after that, JJ stumbled out of the house himself, making his way over to the brunette. He sat down next to her, looking at the view in front of him, just like the girl next to him did earlier. Isla noticed he looked very sleepy, like he had a rough night, but she decided for once not to tease him about it.