/6/ The lucky compass

Isla, Pope, JJ, Kiara and John B were currently seated in the Twinkie, driving to some lighthouse in which John B was convinced he'd find something that had to do with his father. Even tho the other four all believed Big John was dead, they still helped John B find "signs from his father." If that was what was needed for him to find closure.

Isla was lying down on her back in the van, playing with the bracelets on her wrists with her head resting on Pope's lap land her feet on JJ's , all while John B was trying to convince them his father was still alive.

"It could be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help, you know, deal with your sad feelings."
Pope explained. Isla gave him a serious look as if to say he should shut up.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels, dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies. That's how I do it"
JJ said and smirked down at Isla as she gave him a fist bump in agreement.

"Best way to do it."
She said with a small smile on her face.

"I'm not concocting okay? My dad's trying to give me a message."
John B said convinced.

"If that helps you believe, John B"
Kie said kindly.

"Look, I don't need a therapy session okay? I'm not tripping out."
John B responded.

"It's okay to trip bro, but-"
JJ said but got interrupted by John B.

"Look, my dad is missing, okay? Missing."
John B said turning around to look at them.
JJ looked down at the girl who just sighed.

"Just go along."
Isla mouthed, trying not to make any noise.
JJ nodded while she smiled and looked back up at the little ceiling of the Van.

"You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish. And then have no idea what happend. Just wake up every morning wondering"
John B said, his voice breaking.

"It's been almost a year"
Kie said looking John B in the eyes.

"He could have been kidnapped, that's definitely a possibility"
JJ said. Isla rolled her eyes and kicked leg with her feet.

"Yeah, he could be in a soviet sub getting interrogated by the KGB somewhere."
Pope continued.
Isla gave him a stern look and sat up straight, her back now leaning against the front seats.

"Absolutely, or Atlantis."
JJ said, still not letting go of their theories.

"JJ shut up."
Isla sighed as she turned her head to look at him. His blue eyes were shining in the sunlight as his messy blonde hair hung over his face. Isla couldn't help but notice how good he looked.

"So, what do you think the message is?"
Kie asked John B.

"Redfield."
John B stated.

.

After a while all five of the Pogues got out of the van and looked in front of them, a lighthouse, that's all. Isla wondered what John B thinks they're gonna find in a lighthouse but hey, it's not like she had anything better to do.

"Right, here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna post up and look for bogeys okay?"
John B said to JJ.

"Wait, why me?"
JJ asked.

"Because you're not coming."
Pope concluded.

"Why?"
JJ asked confused.

"Look, there are independent and dependent variables and you're a independent variable, we don't know what you'll do, so you stay here, and Isla, you stay here as well, to babysit him."
Pope explained.