/7/ The forbidden zone

"That's, not gold."
Pope said as Kiara handed him a fedex envelope.
Kiara just climbed out of the grave, revealing what she found in the grave.

"Holy shit. This was from my dad."
John B whispered while looking at the envelope. Everyone looked at him happily as Isla tiredly leaned against JJ, who was blowing out smoke from his mouth.

"Shit, JJ look."
She whispered softly and pointed to the cars that were coming their way.

"Code red, code red, square groupers! Square groupers!"
JJ told the rest of his friends and they all started to run away.

"It's the guys that robbed your house."
JJ said while dragging Isla with him, since she was too tired to properly run.

They hid behind one of the gravestones and all hurried to turn off their lights.
"Can you see it's them?"
Kiara asked JJ as he looked at the men.
"Homie's got a gun."

"Screw this"
Kiara said and they all ran away quickly and headed towards the gate.

"I can't climb up there!"
Isla yelled, facing the high gate in front of her. John B walked over and quickly gave her a boost.

"Thanks JB."
She whispered as she jumped off the gate. They all quickly ran further but then Pope got stuck on top of the gate.
JJ almost shot at him, but John B pulled the gun away from him.

"Just rip your pants pope come on!"
Isla whisper-yelled at her friend.
John B pulled him down, causing his pants to rip, hanging on the gate, wich left him in his underwear.

Isla laughed quietly and continued running as JJ grabbed her hand.
"It's a little tootsie roll."
John B laughed as well when they all hopped into the van laughing.

Kie Pope and Isla got into the backseat, Pope quickly hiding is manly parts with his hands. As we drove away fast.

The group of friends returned to John B's house, Isla sat down on a chair next to John B, who looked desperate to find out what was in the envelope.

"That bread had mold on it 3 days ago."
Pope said to JJ who got himself a peanut butter sandwitch.

" yeah I'll just pull of the bad parts, plus mold is good for you, it's just a natural organism"
JJ responded.

"You are truly disgusting."
Isla scrunched up her nose when JJ walked over to her. He stood behind her with the molded sandwich in his hands.

"Hot damn, let's do it."
JJ said as they all looked at the envelope. He took a bite of the sandwich and gagged, almost dropping it on Isla's face.

"Ew, throw that away!"
Isla screamed in disgust at the boy. He walked away and spat the bread out into his hands and threw it away.
Isla watched him in disgrace, turning her attention to John B.

John B opened the envelope up and revealed a map, they all studied it for a while until they spotted an X, Pope tried to figure out what it meant.

"There's something else in it."
John B said as he pulled something else out of the envelope.
it was a tape recorder.

"what's that?"
JJ asked.

"it's a tape recorder dumbass"
Isla hissed at him.

John B started playing the tape and they all got quiet, listening to what was on there.

"dear bird,"
"who's bird?"
JJ asked, interrupting the tape right away.

"that's what my dad called me."
John B replied.

"i hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. and you doubted your old man. I suspect that at this moment you're filled with guilt and self-loathing over our last fight, but don't kill yourself just yet kid. I didn't expect to find the merchant either. you were probably right to call me out, wasn't exactly father of the decade. what can I say kid? I could smell the barn. and hopefully, we're listening to this in our brand new sugar-shack down in costa rica livin off passive investments and pulling on permits. if not, and you find this for less than optinial reasons well, that's what the map is for. there she is, the wreck of the merchant. if something happens to me, finish what I started. go for the gold, kid. I love you bird, even if i didn't always act like it. I'll see you on the other side. "