/13/ Parcel 9

John B didn't die, which is a pretty good thing, all he had was a concussion and a broken wrist, so that was great.
But, Sarah Cameron's dad adopted, which meant John B is living with them, and that wasn't so great. It's good that he has no more foster drama to go trough, but living with the Cameron's did not seem like a pleasure.
John B seems to be pretty okay with it, probably because he gets to be with Sarah all the time though.

John B was explaining this to all of his friends right now, while Kie was working at her Dad's restaurant and the others just chilled out at one of the tables.

"So, do you have a membership to the clubs now?"
Pope asked.

"I don't know, Pope."
John B replied.

"What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?"
JJ asked.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest or do you have to buy one on your own?"
Isla asked, joining Pope and JJ with asking stupid questions.

"Look, you promised, you said you weren't with her."
Kiara said, Isla could tell by the look on her face that she was hurt, which she understood, since John B did lie to her.

"Bro, just own it, she got you."
JJ explained while he took the cup Isla was holding in her hand and took a sip from it.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah."
Kiara explained.

"Do you guys see her here? No. Right, A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"
John B said, and Isla honestly had no idea what he was saying so she took her drink back from JJ and took a sip from it, just to find out it's empty.
She scoffed at the boy and sat the cup down on the table in annoyance.

"It's out of whack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it."
JJ explained, looking down at the map.

"It's cause the coast has changed"
Kiara added.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed."
Pope concluded.

"What about the old forts?"
John B suggested.

"Battery Jasper."

So, that's where they where at now, Battery Jasper.
Isla had no idea what they were doing there, but she hardly ever knew what they were doing..

"We're in Battery right here. So, if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here."
Pope explained, pointing to some places on the maps.

"Somewhere over there."
Kie said while pointing somewhere in the distance.

"Over there? Guys that's not Tannyhill, that's a subdivision."
JJ said confused.

"Tannyhill Plantation was the entire Island. It got sold into smaller pieces over time."
John B explained, making Isla even more confused at what was going on.

"So we're just looking for an old stone wall."
Pope stated.

"Alright, let's get into the van."
JJ shrugged and they all got inside again and drove to who knows where.

"Guys I really don't have any clue on what we're doing, but this looks like a stone wall to me."
Isla said while looking out of the window at a stone wall.

"This is it."
Pope confirmed.

"Not the crain house."
John B muttered while they all got out and looked at the house in front of them.

"Are you kidding me?"
Kiara asked.

"Worst-case scenario."
JJ sighed as he stood next to Isla, looking at the building as well.