/9/ Spy games.

"It's not there."
Pope sighed while looking at the shipwreck. It's not here, no money, they did all this for nothing.

"Just pull the drone up."
John B said dissatisfied.

"Fuck."
Isla groaned and slammed her fist on the edge of the boat.

"We can do another pass, recharge the battery, we can- we can go back down."
Pope suggested.

"Guys we've been trough it 3 times, there's nothing there."
JJ said, telling the painful truth.

"Shut up!"
Kiara yelled at him.

"What? It's true!"
JJ yelled back.

"The gold could be burried, we don't know!"
Kiara said.

"If it was there it would've been found on the metal detector okay? Somebody beat us to it."
John B explained.

"Or it was never there."
JJ said to himself. And we drove back home, with no money, no gold, nothing.

When Isla got home she didn't even enter her house, she just grabbed her surfboard and went straight to the sea. Whenever She's stressed there's two ways for her to handle it; She either gets high as fuck or goes surfing for like 3 hours straight. And since she was currently out of weed, she went for the second option.

So she stood on her board and surfed trough the cold waves, but somehow she got bored very quickly, which didn't happen a lot. She got back home after only 15 minutes of surfing and sat down on the couch, staring at nothing in complete boredom.

"You're home?"
Alan walked into the room, suprised at the fact that his little sister wasn't hahing out with her friends.

"You're home?"
Isla copied his question, surprised that he wasn't hanging out with his junkie friends.

"Do you have any plans? For like right now?"
He asked the girl who just shook her head in confusion.
"No, why?"

"We need to talk."
He told her while fiddling with his hands nervously.

"Alright, talk."
Isla said while petting the couch for her brother to sit down next to her.

Alan sat down next to his sister and took a deep breath.
"I'm going to rehab."
He announced, causing Isla to start laughing at him.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."
She chuckled.

"It's the truth."
He stated.

"Oh I believe you."
Isla announced, spite filling her voice.

"I mean, good for you, really, but to me it's just ironic that you left me all alone when I needed you, and now that I've learned to be on my own you decide to seek help."
She scoffed.

"I know I've been a terrible brother, which is exactly why I want to get better, so I can take care of us."

"Maybe you should've thought of that sooner, because I'm perfectly fine taking care of myself Alan."

"You have every right to be pissed at me Isla."
Alan whispered, causing his sister to let out a sigh.

"No, no I do not."
She confessed.
"I'm being a bitch. This is good for you, for us."

"You really think so?"
He asked, hope filling his eyes.

"I do."
Isla send him a soft smile.

"When will you leave?"
She asked, genuinely curious about her brother's treatment.

"In about two weeks."
He replied, receiving a nod from Isla.