/31/ The darkest hour

John B got arrested, he was in jail, charged with a death penalty. So to say the Pogues life's were a total wreck would be a great understatement.

With John B in jail, the five of them left tried everything they could to get him out, but is was an impossible game to play.

"I'm gonna testify under oath. I was there. I just need to get a hold of my sister."
Sarah spoke when the group of friends sat on the porch of the chateau, discussing the situation while rain poured down the sky.

"Sister?"
JJ repeated her words, not agreeing with Sarah's plan, probably since he was unable to trust another Cameron, even if it was a thirteen year old girl.

"Kie, do you have your phone?"
Sarah ignored the boy, turning towards Kiara.
"Wheelie is the only other person that knows Rafe wasn't home that day.."

Isla grimaced at her words, she wanted John B out of jail more than anything, but putting Rafe behind bars instead was not the solution either. At least, to her it wasn't. She would never admit that out loud though, knowing none of her friends would agree with her, they all hated Rafe. Isla wished she could hate him as well, but yet she couldn't. In her opinion, the only one to blame for all of it was Ward.

"Wheezie?"
JJ scoffed in disbelief.

"I don't know what else to do. I got us into this mess, I'm gonna do my best to get us out."
Sarah argued, holding Kiara's phone in her hand as she walked into the chateau.

"Wheezie?! Yeah, that will work."
JJ scoffed sarcastically when Sarah was out of sight.
"Well, she's right about one thing; we gotta do something. Our boy is a PO-dub right now, okay? He's held captive by the enemy right now! Maybe even scheduled of execution. And we're just gonna sit here?"

"What's the plan? We start by kidnapping Shoupe?"
Kiara yelled at him, tired of his constant rambling.

"Maybe. Like, That's not the worst idea actually."
JJ replied, earning multiple scoffs and eye rolling from his friends.

"Oh, it's not?"
Kiara remarked.

"No!"

"That is actually the worst idea I've ever heard."
Pope commented, receiving an agreeing nod from Isla.

"It's pretty bad."
Sarah told the boy from inside the house.

"You know what, please, just stay out of this!"
JJ snapped at the girl, who went back to texting her sister.

"Okay, Pope, look, we've been doing everything your way, and how has that been working out?"
JJ started to freak out again, which made Isla stand up next to him, grabbing his arm supportingly, but he just shrugged her off in annoyance.

It was times like these when Isla had no idea what to do with him. She wanted to be there for him, cause she could easily tell he was frustrated, but whenever she did he just shrugged her off exactly like he did now. She tried letting it go, leaving him frustrated on his own, but that usually ended up in bad decisions, like the cat's ass for example.

"Okay, so what's your plan? You gonna storm a jail? Guns a-blazing?"
Pope hovered over the blonde, clearly done with his behavior as well.

"Look Pope, all I'm trying to get you to understand is they got our boy. Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing? No! We're gonna go get his ass. We're gonna do something about it!"
He was looking Pope straight in the eye, yelling out his words as the two girls stood on the sidelines, watching their interaction.