/24/ The Gold

"So, we going to the Bahamas, or what?"
JJ asked his three friends when they sat at a bench on the pier, making a plan on how to clear John B's name.

"Dude, there's no way we're going to the Bahamas."
Pope replied, making JJ frown at disappointment.

"John B is gonna get nabbed sooner or later, so we're gonna clear his name. We need to have done it yesterday."
Kiara concluded.

"I'll tell you how we do it."
Stood up, ready to come up with another plan.

"So you have it all planned out?"
Pope asked the blond, highly doubting him.

"As a matter of fact, I do."
JJ replied, a proud smirk on his face.
"We kidnap Rafe."

"I'm sorry, what?"
Isla chuckled in disbelief.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun to his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking."
JJ explained.
Isla bursted out laughing, still surprised by the amount of stupidity JJ carried with him.

"You know, torture is a warcrime."
Kiara told him, unimpressed with his idea.

"Yeah, so, how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Cause that's a felony."
Pope added.

"All right, we'll, what do you got, Pope?"
JJ turned to boy when his plan got turned down.
"I was just trying to keep it simple, you know, one stop and we're done."

"All we need is a material witness. We saw Wards plane fly right over our heads, with the gold inside of it. He didn't fly it, if somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterson get murdered. We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record."
Pope explained to his friends, actually coming up with a good idea.

"How do we do that?"
Kiara asked him, invested by his plan.

"With a light espionage."
The boy replied.

"A little ghost recon."
JJ smiled, adjusting his hat.

"Ooh I love spying on people."
Isla squealed in excitement before they all got closer together for their 'Woogity-Woogity' handshake.

"If this guy was flying planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped with Ward."
Pope explained as they were sat in the car, on their way to find the pilot.

"So then, direct approach gets my vote."
JJ suggested, loading the gun, which Isla turned down immediately once she saw it, each of his friends protesting to put it away.

"We gotta keep this simple, or we'll never get John B off."
JJ tried to defend himself .

"Or, we just tickle the wire."
Pope suggested, holding up Kie's AirPods.

"What?"
Kie turned around to look at him with confusion.

"We tickle the wire."
He repeated.
"I plant my phone in his car, and then we listen in on your AirPods"

He turned his phone on and connected it to the AirPods, testing with Kie to see if it worked.

"I think that's his house over here"
Pope pointed to his right when they pulled up beside the unfamiliar house.
"Alright honk, or uh, yell or something when you see anything suspicious."