/2/ Pilot

After John B found the motel key, the Pogues made their way to the coast guard, hoping to get a reward for their finding.

As they were driving, Isla was laying flat on her stomach at he front of the boat, tapping her nails on the plastic flooring when she noticed someone taking a seat next to her, she looked up with her eyes pinched together by the sun, seeing it was JJ

"You okay?"
He asked suddenly, surprising her with his question.

"Yeah why?"
She replied, pulling her sunglasses down to her nose so she could look at him.

"When we started to talk about the key you just kinda zoned off."
He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh no it's fine it's just, I don't like the idea of a boat wreck, there's probably a dead body around here somewhere. That tought makes me sick."
Isla explained honestly, she knew she could always talk to JJ, even though others might not understand as he was only known as a jokester who didn't take anything serious, Isla knew he was actually a great listener.

"Yeah I get that, but we'll be good, we're on our way to the coast guard and they can see for themselves so we don't have to be involved anymore."
JJ ressured the girl, knowing this was a tough subject to her, considering she lost both her parents to a boat crash many years ago.

"You're right, I'm overreacting, maybe it's because I haven't had a smoke in like, 30 hours."
Isla said chuckling, trying to hide her feelings with dumb jokes, which was something she seemed to do a lot.

"You're worse than me."
JJ laughed.

"You'

"We're on the same level now, Mister Maybank."
Isla smiled cheekily.

"Gues we are, miss Matthews."
He smiled back, looking her in the eyes, noticing the slight spark in her deep brown irises.
Their eye contact soon got interrupted by Kiara.

"We're here junks."
She said, obviously overhearing the conversation.

Isla just chuckled at her while she got up and out of the boat with a little help from JJ. When they all walked towards the coast guard they noticed it was full off people, probably all leaving complaints about the storm.

"I'll wait at the boat"
Isla told them, not feeling like getting into the crowd.

"You sure?"
John B asked.

"Yea, it's too crowded in there anyways."
She explained, earning an understanding nod back from him.

"I'll wait out there as well."
Kie smiled.
The boys nodded at them before walking away, leaving the girls to wait on their boat.

Kie and Isla waited for a while, talking about the previous and how this whole thing was kinda scary to them, knowing there must be a body somewhere out there.

"Hey don't you ever wonder why none of us are dating?"
Kie asked out of nowhere after a few seconds of silence.

Isla looked up at her confused, surprised by the sudden question.
"No pogue on pogue macking?"
She answered obviously. When she first joined the Pogues the rule was made very clear to her.

"Yea, I'm glad we all take that rule seriously."
Kie smiled, leaving Isla to look at her even more confused than before.
"Why?"
She asks.

"Because if we were dating one of the boys and we'd break up all of us would break up."
Kie explained.

"Yea I know what the no 'pogue on pogue macking' rule means, I meant why did you ask about the whole dating thing in the first place?"
Isla replied, still confused by her best friend who she usually understood so easily.