/8/ The forbidden zone

Once returned from their little adventure, all five Pogues were starving, they felt like they hadn't had food in a year.
So they all decided to go to the Wreck, which is the restaurant kiara's parents own, to try and get some free food.

They all walked behind Kiara as they entered the restaurant. Kiara talked to her dad for a bit, trying to get her friends some food while the boys and Isla walked towards the back, waiting for Kiara to finish.

Isla looked up and saw that Kiara and her dad were looking at them, so Isla waved at them as the rest of her friends copied her movement.
They just stood there for a little while as Kie looked at them again.
"Sit down."
She told them making them all sigh in relief and they quickly sat down.
Kiara's dad brought a lot of food to them, while they ate it like a bunch of animals.

"Omygod It's so good!"
Isla moaned as she stuffed her face with french fries.

The group of friends were all smiling and sharing happy vibes as Kiara got up and danced to the music that was filling the speakers in the restaurant.  Isla smiled at her as she pointed for her to come dance.
Isla laughed at her best friend and stood up as well, dancing to the song.

JJ looked at the girl with a big smile as he ate some more fries. Isla looked at him and smiled back, she turned back around to dance with Kiara again but saw she was already busy dancing with John B.
Isla quickly looked back at JJ who gave her the same look back, she chuckled a bit at it as she walked to him and pulled him up from his seat by his arms.

"Dance with me!"
She said happily. JJ didn't hesitate and started dancing with the girl, spinning her around a few times till she fell against his chest, the stayed like that for a bit when Isla looked at Pope, he had a jealous expression on his face while looking at Kiara and John B dancing.

"I bet you 3 Joints that Pope is secretly in love with Kiara."
Isla whispered in JJ's ear.

"No way."
He replied laughing, She nodded at him with a smile, convinced she was right.

"Alright, the bet's on."
He said and spun me around again.

"Come dance with us Pope!"
Isla said to the boy who was still eating his food all by himself.
"I'm good."
He replied, making her frown.

"Alright then."
Isla shrugged  her shoulders and continued her little dancing session with JJ. This went on for a few more minutes until everyone was done eating and dancing and left the restaurant, thanking Kiara's dad before leaving.

They then drove back to their homes, dropping them off one by one. Once they arrived at JJ's house, he seemed to hesitate for a while.

"You okay?"
Isla asked him softly.

"Yeah yeah, it's just, you sure I can't stay JB?"
JJ asked as John B shook his head.

"I'm sorry bro."
John B said, he had an early dcs meeting the following morning so he couldn't offer his friend a place to stay like he usually did.

"It's fine, I'll see you guys tomorrow"
JJ said as he opened the door, a slight frown on his face.

"JJ."
Isla grabbed his arm, which made him turn around to face her.
"You can stay over at my place"

"You sure?"
JJ asked.

"Yeah, my Brother said he'd be gone all night and I don't like being alone at night anyway."
She told him with a soft smile on her lips.

"Well alright."
JJ agreed, to him anything was better than to sleep at his place.
He hopped back into the van, waiting for John B to drop the two of them off at Isla's.