/3/ Pilot

The group of friends decided they should stay low, pretending to have no idea about the money, or the boat, so they came up with the best idea they could come up with; throwing a Kegger.

They were currently walking towards the boneyard, the boneyard is a small private piece of beach, it's a good place to throw party's with a lot of people from all over the island to join.

while everyone was carrying stuff for the party, Isla just walked around empty handed, grinning at John B and JJ who were carrying the heavy kegger.

"looking good boys"
She joked as she turned back around and ran forward, the others following slowly behind her. Isla sat down on her knees in the sand at a spot that She thought would be good to place the keg. John B and JJ walked towards her and followed her instructions as they placed the heavy tank filled with beer right next to where she was seated.

They continued putting together the keg and other attributes they needed for the party while playing around with the beer.

"IIIIslaaaa"
JJ sang the girls name.
She looked at him confused as he pored beer all over her face, leaving her soaking wet.

"dick!"
She yelled, running after him as he tried to escape her, but then he trips over a tree and fell back. She quickly ran over to him and jumped on top of him.

"I don't know if you're trying to hurt me, but you're as light as a feather so I don't feel shit."
JJ joked.

"oh yeah? then what about this?"
Isla asked and she jumped on him again, but a bit harder this time.

"what? did you do it yet? I don't feel anything."
JJ prenteded.

"all right big boy, whatever you say"
Isla smirked while standing up and walking away from him.

She walked back towards the others and saw there were already a few guests to our little party.

"hi guys"
She greeted them and took a cup and filled it with beer. As she was about to take a sip from it, someone took it out of my hands, She turned around with an angry expression on her face and saw JJ was standing behind her, smirking as he drank from her cup.

"I hate you"
Isla said to the blonde boy and filled another cup with beer.

"you and I both know that's not true"
He smirked, she just rolled her eyes at him and pushed her cup against his.

"let's get wasted ,sir."
Isla teased as JJ returned the favor, clinking their plastic cups against each other.

"let's get wasted"
He smiled.

after a while everyone was already partying pretty hard. The Pogues all went their separate ways, either talking to some other friends or just random tourists, while Isla and JJ were too busy battling on which one of them was the fastest drinker.

"you can't beat me pretty girl"
He said smirking as Isla looked back at him.

"I bet I can"
She said confidently.

"I'm sorry for your upcoming loss madame"
JJ said before linking his arm into hers, pressing the cup against his lips.

"if you win you're litterally allowed to kiss my ass"
Isla said, fully convinced she's gonna win.

"wow now I wanna win even more"
JJ smirked.

"alright let's go, 3! 2!"
A touron who got invested by their battling started to count, Isla quickly pressed the cup against her lip, preparing herself to get drowned in beer.

"1! GO!"
the guy yelled, causing the two teens to start gulping down their cups like crazy.

Isla drank the beer as fast as she could, pretending it was just a cup of water. for a split second she opened her eyes, noticing the familiar bodies of Sarah Cameron and Topper Thornton arriving at the party.
Sarah and Topper are the biggest Kooks out of all of them, the real rich kids. The Kooks absolutely hated them and they spoiled little lives.