/27/ Prayers

Isla sat down in class, once again bored out of her mind, absentmindedly drawing little doodles on her notebook again while mr Sunn was explaining some boring historical story again when suddenly she felt someone kick against her chair.

Turning around angrily, JJ was staring at her with a smug smile, holding a note between his fingers. Isla rolled her eyes at him before turning back around, placing her arm behind with her hand open, pretending to be focused on class when JJ placed the note in the palm of her hand.

Once she received the note, she gently placed it in front of her to read what it said.

Im bored, wanna hook up in the janitors closet ? ;)

Isla scoffed when she read the words, shaking her head while trying to hold back the smile on her face.

No. Nice try Tho <3

She handed him back the note, hearing a loud sigh in disappointment from behind her. Making it even harder for her not to smile. Especially when she read the note once he handed it to her again.

Can we just make out? need to leave this place

No.

Wanna smoke weed?

Fine, meet me at the courtyard in five.

Just when she was about to leave, on her way to head to the courtyard, a strange man entered the classroom, stealing Isla's attention away from her plans with her boyfriend.

"Mr. Sunn, can I borrow Pope for a minute?"
The man asked, causing all four friends to look at him.

"We're in the middle of a class."
Mr. Sunn spoke, not liking the interruption of his explanation.

"I'm from the Vanderhorst foundation."
The man spoke, which somehow changed Mr. Sunn's mind.

"Mister Heyward, it's for you."
The teacher set, breaking Pope's attention away from his notes to follow after the strange man.

Kiara looked at Isla in confusion, but she just shrugged her shoulders, hinting that she had no idea either.

She then turned around to face JJ.
"I'm not leaving till I know what's going on with Pope."
JJ nodded in agreement, also finding this unexpected visit too interesting to ditch yet.

After a few more minutes, Pope walked back into the classroom, holding an envelope, which he held up for his friends to see, who all just stared at it quizzically.

"Is that the wheat symbol?"
Kiara noticed when she observed the stamp on the envelope.

"Holy shit."
Isla muttered under her breath, noticing it as well.

"What the f-"
JJ said out loud, causing the whole classroom to turn around to look at him.
"Fu...fudge..."

Isla just shook her head at him, trying to hold in her laughter as she turned back towards Pope and Kiara.

"Let's open it after class."
Kiara suggested, earning a nod from the others.

After their class ended, the four of them made their way into the study room, the anticipation killing them.