023

"I just don't think adding a fourth proxy is a good idea. I think Toby is enough. I mean that as in we're an iconic trio."

Hoodie leans against the porch railing while Masky smokes. Toby sits on the top step, his knee bobbing up and down anxiously as he watches the smoke swirl into the air and dissipates every time Masky exhales.

"Yeah, I actually agree with you for once. As annoying as Toby is, I think another person is just going to be more trouble than it's worth."

"G-Guys I'm right here."

The trio is waiting for Slender and the new proxy to arrive. Tension and worry hang thick in the air.

"Children, I have returned. I do hope the mansion isn't destroyed like last time."

"Slender, you might want to just redo the entire interior of the mansion at this point."

Jane leans against the doorway with her arms crossed. Slender senses she is really annoyed from having to play "Mom" whenever he leaves the mansion.

"Where is everyone else?"

"We're all inside waiting. But Y/N and EJ are out hunting right now. They'll be back soon though."

A blonde-haired male with green eyes steps forward to greet Jane. Completely ignoring the trio on the porch. Jane swoons over the male's good looks and charm.

"Hello, I'm Simon. I wasn't aware I would be staying in the same mansion with someone as beautiful as yourself."

He reaches for her hand and places a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"You must be Jane."

"Y-Yeah that's me. I'm Jane."

Hoodie snorts and Slender clears his throat.

"Let's make our way inside now, we have much to discuss this evening."

Jane glares at Hoodie and walks in alongside Simon. Masky stays behind for a bit to finish his cigarette. Toby waits behind for Masky. Despite being told he's constantly annoying, he's worried about Masky.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Hey, guys we're back!"

You and Jack enter the living room holding hands. You sense the tense and awkward atmosphere and tone down the excitement.

"Did someone die?"

"No, but the new proxy is finally here."

Simon steps forward and extends his hand out for you to shake. You shake his hand and raise an eyebrow.

"Hello, I'm Simon. It's nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'm Y/N, and this is EJ."

Simon looks Jack up and down and extends his hand out. Jack doesn't let go of your hand and mumbles a "hello".

Jane pulls you away from Jack while Simon introduces himself to everyone else.

"Isn't he dreamy!?"

"Not really."

"Oh, you're just saying that because your boyfriend is standing over there, he looks like a lost puppy."

"I mean if you say so. He seems normal and too formal for my taste."

"He said I was beautiful."

"Geez Jane, you hardly know the guy and you've already developed some school girl crush. Are you going to start doodling his name everywhere now?"