A Day With Dwight: Chapter 17

Negan's POV
*about 4 o'clock in the morning*

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I seen that it's still dark so I assume that it is sometime in the middle of the night, but I didn't look at the clock. When I came back from the bathroom, I felt something in the bed when I laid back down. I raised up, being confused on what was in my bed. I looked a little more closely and seen that it was Ella. 'What is she doing in here?' I thought. I know I put her in her room when I carried her to bed, she must have came in here and got in bed with me.

Honestly, I am way to tired to think about why she is in here, but I don't really mind it. I covered back up and noticed that she was uncovered so I pulled the cover on her. Her skin was like ice, she must've been uncovered for a while since she felt like she was freezing.

I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her next to me and used my body heat to help warm her up. I smiled to myself and thought 'My little wolf' As I went back to sleep.

*Morning. 8 o'clock *

I woke up from someone knocking at the door. I looked at the clock beside me and it was 8 o'clock. "Who's knocking on my door at fucking 8 o'clock in the morning" I asked myself grumpily as I madly got up and pulled the cover off of me.

I walked to the front door, being pissed that I just got woke up so early to a loud knock.

I opened the door and Simon was on the other side. "It better be something important to be waking me up at 8 fucking o'clock in the morning"

He looked caught of guard "I'm sorry sir, we was getting ready to head out to collect from Hill Top and I wanted to check if you needed anything or you wanted to go before we left"

"I fucking guess since I'm up now. You couldn't fucking wait a little later, instead you come here at 8 fucking o'clock"

"I can come back if-"

"Doesn't matter Simon, I'm already up now. Just go get Dwight and tell him to come here"

His face gave a confused look but nodded anyway. "Yes sir"

I slammed the door and turned around, walking back to my bedroom. "So much for sleeping in"

I got back to my room and seen Ella was still in here. I smiled to myself, seeing her sleeping. She was facing towards me and her face looked so peaceful. I would wake her and tell her I'm leaving but I didn't want to ruin her morning, so I'm just going to leave her be and let her sleep.

I quietly got some of my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

There was no way I could just sit here all day again, I've got to get out of this house and get some shit done. I have to remember that Ella being grounded doesn't mean I get a free vacation from being the leader and getting shit done.

It didn't take me long to get dressed. I grabbed Lucille and a bottle of water from the fridge, along with a snack. I went out the front door right on time because when I did, I seen Dwight.

I stood here and waited for him to get closer to me. "Simon said you wanted me?"

I nodded. "I'm going out with the guys and Simon. I want you to stay here and watch my pet for me, think you could do that?" Before he answered, I added "Let me remind you that you and me are not on good terms right now, so you want to prove yourself to me? Show me that I can trust you with my pet while I'm gone"

"Yes sir"

"Don't let me find out any funny business went on while I'm gone, unless of course you want the other side of your fucking face matching with the rest of it"