The Accident: Chapter 8

⚠️Trigger Warning. Mention of suicide⚠️

*A few DAYS later*

Ella's POV

It's probably around 1 Pm right now, and today has been laid back and boring. Nothing much has happened in the last few days, mainly just the same things and nothing different.

Right now I've been sitting on the couch  reading that dinosaur book I got from school the other day. I'm finally about to finish it! It's been really interesting, seening all the different kinds of dinosaurs and the names of each of them, and all the facts on them and stuff, pretty cool.

'Only one page left' I smiled to myself and turned to the final page of the book.

"Yes, Dinosaurs Are A Very Special Kind Of Creature That Lived On The Earth Long Before We Did. It's So Wonderful That We Get To Learn And Study Them Now. They Was And Still Are, Truly Amazing Creatures. But Don't Get Your Hopes Up On Not Finding Other Extraordinary Creator's That Still Walk This Earth To This Day. Werewolves, Shifters, Kitsunes, Some People Might Think They Are Make Believe But They Are Wrong. Through Many Many Years Of Research, I've Came To Discover Facts About The Species. If Your Interested On Hearing More About All Of The Ones Listed Above, Plus More That I've Encountered, Check Out The MartinParker Book Store, Or Go Online To MartinParkerbooks.com."

Signed By Martin T Parker.

I read silently to myself and had an idea.

What if I found the werewolf book and read facts on....me. And I could find out about others like me, and when they was first spotted, and all sorts of other things about it in general. 'Yes! I want to find this book....but how?'

I got up off the couch and sat the book down. I started heading to the hallway to go to Rick's room. Negan and Rick is in there, taking about some serious things, I think. I want to ask Negan something, so I was going to knock on the door.

"Where are you going?" Carl asked after I got up from the couch.

"I'll be right back, I just want to ask Negan something"

He looked confused for a moment, but shook it off and nodded. 

I continued making my way to Rick's room and walked to the door, knocking a few times.

I heard Negan say come in, so I opened the door and walked in. "What do you need, wolfie?" He asked, giving me a smile.

"I was wondering if I could go talk to Olivia for a second, it's about school" I sort of lied because it wasn't really about school, it was to see if she had those other books... Well, it's kinda about school, I guess.

"And what's the magic word?" A smirk like smile appeared across his lips.

"Umm...please?"

"Sure, go ahead"

I thanked him and walked out, shutting the door back behind me. I walked back to living room and went to pick up my book while telling Carl "I'll be right back, I'm going to go talk to Olivia real quick"

"Why?"

"I just want to ask her something, I'll be right back"