First Day Of School: Chapter 7

Negan's POV

I woke up just on time to get Ella up for school.  I got up myself and first thing I did was go to the bathroom. After I did my business I put a little water on my face to wake up more, then I changed my clothes and put my boots on, getting ready for the day.

I headed back to the living room to wake her up. I shook her shoulder a little and she opened her eyes. "Time for school" 'Well thats something I never thought I'd say again'

"Ok" she said tiredly as she sat up and stretched.

I handed her an outfit of hers that I got out of my bag. It was a black shirt with a blue paw print at the bottom of it and a pair of blue jeans.

She took them from me and got up, heading to the bathroom to change. A few minutes later she came back out changed and had her hair brushed. 'Look at my cute wolfie' "Adorable"

"Thanks" she said weakly and slightly looked away. 'It's because she got in trouble last night, she doesn't want to look at me'

Her ear twitched and she looked at Rick's bedroom door, I looked as well, not knowing exactly why she looked. A few seconds later, it opened and Carl came out.

"How'd you do that?"

She looked back at me with a confused expression, "Do what?"

"Know he was coming before he came through the door"

"Oh," she weekly chuckled "I can hear better then you guys"

"Well that's pretty fucking cool, little wolf" I chuckled.

Carl walked over here and looked at Ella "You ready?"

"Yeah" she smiled.

She started walking to the front door and Carl followed behind her, still glaring at me. I gave him my famous smirk as he continued to walk, showing him he wasn't the least fucking bit intimidating to me.

With one final glare, they both walked out the door.

Ella's POV

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked Carl as we both walked of the porch.

"I'll show you. Most of the kids that is here should be there, it's just a little thing to teach them the basics and things they need to know"

"Oh, cool"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us a few minutes to get there. I knew we was here when I seen all the kids, mainly older teenagers. The group was outside, which was kinda cool. There was chairs lined up, reminding me of like a middle school classroom, except it's outside.

"Stay right here for second" Carl stopped me for a moment before we walked all the way there. I looked at him a little confused, but told him ok.

He walked over there passed all the teens, to who I'm guessing Olivia. I couldn't hear what we were saying because they was to far away, but I seen her look over at me then back at Carl saying something.

A few moments later, Carl came back to me "Come on, we can go sit down" he motioned for me to come here.

"What was that about?" I asked growing a little suspicious and raised an eyebrow.

"Just letting her that you was coming and joining the group"

"Ok" I shrugged and followed Carl to sit down.

All of the smaller kids was up front, I would assume around the ages of 5-10, there wasn't many of younger kids, it was mostly just older teens, like Carl's age. The older kids was sitting more in the back, probably so Olivia could keep a better eye on the younger kids.