Back at Hill Top: Chapter 9

Ella's POV

I awoke from feeling someone shaking me. "Come on little wolf, time to get up" I heard Negan's voice say and felt that he sat down on the couch next to me.

I slightly opened my eyes but closed them back due to the light being in them. "Uhh why?" I pulled the blanket all the way up to my neck because I was cold.

"Because ohyou don't get to sleep in"

I signed in my head. "What time is it?"

"About 8:30"

What?! When he said I couldn't sleep in I was expecting it to be like 10 or something but not 8 fucking o'clock in the MORNING.

"8?" I questioned in disbelief "Why are you waking me up at 8 o'clock!?" I covered my head with the cover, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Because today is still a punishment, you don't get to do what you want and sleep all day. You can get up now and I will go get your school work for you to do" Negan pulled the cover off of me completely and tossed it on the other side of the couch.

"Hey!" I yelled angrily. "I'm fucking cold" I didn't realize what I said until I said it... but it wasn't my fault, it was a reaction! He shouldn't of pulled the cover off me.

Negan glared at me immediately after I said that.

I rolled my eyes, being annoyed. "Ugh, I'm sorry but you just-"

He cut me off while standing up, starting to speak. "It's to fucking early for you to be doing this shit" he picked the cover back up and threw it back at me, causing it to land on my head. I pulled it down looking at him in confusion as he continued to talk. "You can fucking lay there. I will be back in a few minutes with your school work, but if your still laying there by the time I get back, your in a heap of fucking trouble" he snapped and picked up his bat, then walked out the front door, closing it kinda hard behind him.

I sat there for a moment, trying to take in what just happend. "Well this fucking sucks" I said quietly to myself as I got up off the couch, fully awake now.

If I knew he was ganna wake me up this fucking early I would NOT of went to bed at 3 something. "Ugh" I rolled my eyes, wondering why I had to get up litterly just to SIT HERE.

I used the bathroom and after I was done, I decided not to change out of pajamas, because what's the point? It's not like I'm going anywhere. I did however brush my hair because I didn't want it to get tangled.

I went back and sat on the couch, bundling up in my cover waiting for Negan to get back. I yawned, sure I was fully awake, but I was still tired..

Negan's POV

Who the fuck, does she think she is? It seems like no matter what I do she doesn't stop fucking cussing. Next time she does, I'm washing her mouth out good. Maybe I won't let her wash her mouth for 10 minutes. Then maybe she'll stop with that potty mouth she has.

One way or another, I attend to brake her from that habbit. Sure I cuss an awful fucking lot, but I'm a grown ass man and she's still a kid. Excuse me, pet, and she will listen to me if she knows what's good for her.

I heard birds chirping as I walked through Alexandera. The sun was already up and there was already people starting their work early.

It was a little chilly, I know it is somewhere in the middle of November so it was about to start turnung cold soon.

I made it to the place the kids group up and have school. I got there before all the other kids did, just to get the shit and leave.

I seen Olivia and walked up to her, passing the rolls of chairs.