Daryl's get away: chapter 22

Very short chapter. Just Daryl's POV on what happened with him while The Sanctuary was getting over ran and what is going on with him now. I know this chapter sucks and I'm sorry, but at lease you get the idea of what's going on.

******************************************

Daryl's POV
*Flashback to a few months ago when The Sanctuary was being attacked by walkers*

Dwight brought in lunch, two pieces of bread smashed together with dog food in the middle. He opened the cell door and threw it at me in the corner of the small dark room before closing it back and locking it from the other side.

'I'm going to kill him when I get out of here' I thought after picking up the sandwich that fell on the floor next to me and began eating it.

I've been stuck here for about two and a half months, prisoned in this small, 4 by 6 square foot room, no windows, no light, no communication, no way out.

They want me to become a Savior, to be one of them. But I'm not. Not turning my back on Alexandera, and definitely not going to bow down to Negan.

They're trying to brake me, to make me surrender, but I'm going to die before I do that. No matter how much they try to abuse me into submission, it's never going to happen.

I got took captive here by Negan and his people after one of the visits they made to Alexandera to collect our stuff a few months ago. Negan had just killed someone to show an example, then forced Rosetta to look. It was her boyfriend that he killed and he laughed and slung the blood across her face.

That's when I lost it and punched the motherfucker in the face. As soon as I did I was on the ground with a gun to my head by Dwight.

Negan didn't want him to kill me, he seen how tough I was and wanted to make me a savior, wanted me to work for him and be one of his head men

Negan didn't want him to kill me, he seen how tough I was and wanted to make me a savior, wanted me to work for him and be one of his head men. Of course when I refused, I was thrown into a cell and fed dog food and forced to listen to an annoying sound track of the song Easy Street on repeat 24/7 on full volume.

Some days I didn't think I was going to make it. I was going crazy by the end of each day with the same routine and torture over and over, but one thing is for sure, he doesn't know what I've been through, what I've survived before. He doesn't know how slow and painfully I'm going to kill him when I get out of here. That's the only thing keeping me from giving up, my only goal is to get revenge for all the shit he's done. For all the friends of mine he's killed, for Glenn and Abraham, for everything he's put me and Alexandera through.

I'm going to make him pay, make him regret he ever crossed us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time past since Dwight brought me the sandwich. I'm not sure how long, but I'm guess it's probably been a few hours.

Someone else opened the cell door. It wasn't Dwight, it was the one they called Fat Joey. He brought a bottle of water and tossed it on the ground. I grabbed it, taking a drink then he closed the door back.