Tragedy At The Sanctuary: Chapter 5

* a few days after they left Alexandra*

Ella's POV

I woke up pretty early this morning and yawned tiredly as I sat up. I've been sleeping in Negan's room on his leather couch he had, while he slept in his bed. He wouldn't let me have my own room, which I think is fricken unfair because I already have to stay with him, so at least give me my own fricking room.

He said he'd let me have my own room once he fully trusts me not to run off, or something like that. Which doesn't really make any sense to me, because even if I did try anything like that, I would obviously be caught by someone, considering this place is filled with Negan's people.

Anyway, I got up from the couch and felt a bad muscle cramp run down my side, but it only lasted for a few seconds so I shook it off and figured it was nothing since it went away. I gasped when I suddenly felt a little wet to myself and thought that I just needed to go to the bathroom, so I did.

I quietly walked to the bathroom and shut and locked the door so I could do my business.

Once I got done, I stood up and was about to flush..... but something caught my eye...
THERE WAS BLOOD ALL IN THE TOLIT.

My jaw dropped and I started to panic thinking the worst "Oh my god oh my god oh my god" I whispered to myself as I backed away from the toilet, trying to figure what's happening.

I started breathing heavily from freaking out, then had an idea 'I'll go see Dr Carson, maybe he can help' I nodded my head at the idea and took a deep breath to calm myself down. I reassured myself that I'll be ok, I just needed to make it to the Drs office.

I didn't flush because I didn't want to wake Negan up, so I just closed the lid on it. I opened the bathroom door and closed it as quielty as I could because I defiantly DO NOT want to wake up Negan. Because there is no way in hell that I'm telling him that I am pissing blood, and he CAN'T  know that I'm sneaking out to see the Dr, because he said I'm not aloud to go anywhere without him with me.

I very slowly and quietly walked past the bed so I could get to the bedroom door. I stopped a few times before I got there to make sure he didn't move or hear me. When I finally made it to the door, I carefully opened it and backed out silently into the hall, quietly shutting it back.

I took a relieved breath and turned around in thought for a moment, trying to remember how to get there.

This place is still like a maze to me, and I've not really gotten use to where things are or anything yet. Negan showed me around a little bit, but him being the boss and stuff meant that he was pretty busy and he hasn't had time to show me more.

I have seen the cafeteria, Dr Carson's office, Negan's office, a few other places that I don't really remember, and a little bit of their garden outside. Other then that, this place is still as new to me as much as it was when I first arrived.

Anyway, after getting lost a few times, I finally made it to Dr Carson's office and knocked on the door pretty hard. I was still scared that I was about to die or something, and I needed him to help me.

Dr Carson opened the door and I immediately ran inside the room before he asked any questions. He turned around as I came in and looked at me, asking "Ella, what's wrong? Where's Negan?" He seen me almost crying and he got down on my level "Are you ok?"

"I..don't know.."

"Tell me so I can help"

"I-it's kind of embarrassing.." I said looking down, then notice that there was a little bit of blood on my pants around my area. "I-I'm bleeding...everywhere!"