Automatic traumatic: Chapter 28

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️ This chapter contains extreme abuse, sexual assault, and mention of rape. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Zoey's POV

"I KNOW you did not just raise your fucking voice at me" my dad bragged in my room, the door hitting the wall hard when he did. I flinched at the noice and looked away blocking my face.

He started stomping towards me and I backed up on my bed as far as I could in the back corner to get away. "You come the fuck here you little brat" he command.

Usually any other time I would do what he said, but right this second I just could not bring myself to do it. I literally could not go towards him....

I was to lost in my emotions and memories of my family and so deep in a mental state right this second that I couldn't do anything else other then to start saying a lot of things that I've always wanted to say and that I know I'll regret.

"No! All you do is beat me and yell at me and I didn't do anything wrong....I've never done anything to you to deserve the way you treat me. I've never fought back, I've never told anyone what you do to me, I've always done what you said and never opened my mouth! All I do is stay quiet and out of your way but you STILL hurt me! You still yell at me and make me feel worthless and like I'm nothing. You are the reason I cry myself to sleep every night, you are the reason I am always scared and anxious and why I'm sad and depressed about my life! You've made my whole life hell and I've never done anything to you!" I screamed while breathing heavily as tears flooded my face.

"Your the reason I'm alone! Your why mom and Izzy died, It was all your fault! And you saved me...WHY ME?! If all you was going to do was hurt me then why didn't you just let me die with them? Why'd you pull me away from the walkers if you don't even care about me? I don't know what you want from me! I'm tired of being your go to when you get mad and want to hit something. You make me feel bad just so you can feel better about your life. I don't want to live like this anymore! I want to get away from you........ I-I'm going to tell them what you've done to me and they'll stop you forever!"

He growled and clenched his jaw hard right before he came at me. He grabbed ahold of my hair with his fist and pulled, making me cry in pain when he pulled me off the bed by my hair and threw me on the ground.

He kicked me in the side a few times hard and I screamed out more when he did that, the pain being to much. "Ahhhhowww"

He pushed me forcibly with his foot, making me turn on my back while still on the ground, then pulled me up me up by my shirt with force, bringing me back to my feet. I struggled to get away from him, the fear kicking in more then ever, but couldn't because he was to strong and I was in so much pain right this second.

He slapped me across my face so hard that my ears was ringing for a moment, then grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me to his face with more force "I'm going to make you wish you was ever born" he growled in a low tone as he got close to my face.

I closed my eyes tightly and whimpered "I already do......."

Ella's POV

"Let go of me" I said and jerked away from Josh.

He pulled me back to him and got close to my face, a little to close for comfort. "And why would I let a pretty little thing like you go, hmm?"

I started to panic and felt my breathing speed up while tears started to form in my eyes from frustration of not knowing what to do or what was going to happen.

I guess he noticed because he said "Awww shush little baby it's ok" in a mocking tone and started petting my head with one of his hands while the other still had ahold of my arm.