Negan's Property: Chapter 2

Negans POV

It's been about 30 minutes since the girl has been sitting on my lab. Her face shows me that she's asleep. I haven't really took time to look at her yet, since everything that just happened, but now I finally can since things has calmed down.

She has long brownish blond hair, and big grey fluffy wolf ears on her head. Her hands has long thick nails, and she has a big thick grey fluffy tail.

I can't believe that I found a real female werewolf cub. She is so unique, I mean how does she exist? Part humen and part wolf? That's insane. But I can't really be thinking like that, I guess anything is possible if the dead can come to life. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if unicorns was real now to be honest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon I felt the truck stop and relized we was at base now. I stood up with her in my arms, carrying her like one would a baby. She didn't even move when I stood up so I'm assuming she is in a deep sleep.

One of my workers opened the door for me to get out but before I did I turned to the two men that was injured and said "You two go ahead to Carson, later I will call for you and I want you to meet me back there"

They both nodded and I stepped out of the truck. "One of you grab Lucille and follow me"

When I got to the front entrance, my worker that had Lucille opened the door for me. I made my way to my bedroom and he opened my door for me again, then I walked in and told him to put Lucille on my dest and dismissed.

I walked to my bed and layed the girl down and pulled a cover up on her. I'm surprised she hasn't woken up since I had to carry her up a flight of stairs to get to my room.

I decided to go see if there was any clothes her size because it looks like she hasn't changed in a while. I walked out and locked my bedroom door from the outside and made my way to the supplies rooms and went to the place we keep any type of kid stuff in.

I walked into the room and seen some girl clothes so I began to go through some of them and found something that catches my attention.

I found a white short sleeve shirt with a black wolf sitting down howling and the outline of the shirt is blue. I picked that shirt up along with some jean shorts I seen and a new pair of underwear. Now that I've got a clean outfit for right now, I can worry about getting more clothes later.

Nothing else seemed to interest me so I walked out. I ended up going to the 'Pet' room we had, having an idea. I walked in and found just what I was looking for. I found a brown coller and a leash that is black. 

After I got all I wanted from that room, I went back to my bedroom to put all the stuff down. When I got there I unlocked my door and walked in, then looked over at Ella and seen she was still sound asleep. I walked to my desk and put down everything exept the coller.

I spoke into my walkie talkie, "Nick, I want you to come to my room. I'll be waiting outside the door"

"On my way, Negan" he responded.

I didn't want to take a chance on waking her up so I walked out and stood on the other side of the door and in the hallway with the collar in hand.

Once he got here, he asked "What do you need me to do, sir?"

"I want you to stich something on this for me" I told him as I handed him the collar.

He took it from me while asking "What do you want on there?"

I smirked as I said "Property of Negan" with a devilish idea that is soon going to become a reality.