intro.

payback❞ ┅ markhyuck

"are you ready, my son?" mark looked back and saw his father looking at him with a wide smile on his face.

he fixed his tie and brush a little bit of his hair to make it look neat and put together. when he finally turned around, his body is facing his father, mark smiled and gave him a small nod, "i am."

his father's secretary went up to them and leads them towards the very entrance of the lee building where there are already tons of reporters with their microphones and huge cameras waiting for them to show up.

the moment lee minhyuk-mark's father-announce that he'll be revealing his son in the public it surely becomes big news to everyone, considering the fact that he's the most known ceo in seoul.

camera's flashing is what greeted mark when he appeared in front of the entrance. a lot of reporters attempt to get closer towards the younger but thankfully there are enough security and bodyguards surrounding them to keep him and his father safe.

of course, mark is still not used of the number of cameras in front of him so, he hid half of his body behind his father and just waits for him to speak. "a little space, please?" his father asks but his voice sounds like he was started to get pissed. when they finally got a decent amount of space, he manages to put on a smile and clasped his hands together.

"i suppose everyone here is waiting for me to introduce my son," he started and looked at each of the cameras one by one, "so here he is..." for one last time, he smiled before slowly revealing his son in front of the crowd.

"mark lee."

rapid sounds of the camera's flash and continuous claps were the only thing mark heard from that very moment. he raised his hand to give them a small wave and smiled while bowing left to right.

M A R K S O I

lowercase intended.
contains 18+ scenes.
similarities to any names mentioned in the story (other than nct's names) are purely coincidence and unintentional.
this story is completely FICTION and the idols' character in this book does not depict them in real life.