eighteen.

the launching of the new coffee product of the lee company is finally being held today.

a crowd of reporters with their mics and big cameras, businessmen and women, as well as other people who worked under the lee company gathered in front of the ceo, waiting for what he was about to say.

"first of all... i just wanted to say thank you," mark said, his voice echoing through the mic as he looked in front of the crowd, "thank you for everyone here in this event, showing support for our product."

as a response from the crowd, the ceo heard the people in front of him clapping their hands together.

"we, the lee company, made sure that we can give the best qualities for this product as much as possible." he started, showing them a smile, "i'm pretty certain that people here are just excited to see and know more about this product so now introducing... the dalcom coffee." mark finished, now lifting the product with his hands to show it to the crowd.

claps and the shutting of cameras were heard after that moment.

the ceo continued by showing them more about the event—such as the free taste of the coffee they prepared specifically for the guests here, and for them to know more about what's in this product.

for the whole time, the two, johnny and donghyuck were the ones that took their time taking care of the guests. they're always there when someone needs assistance with anything or one is curious about the coffee.

just then, the figure of both johnny and donghyuck laughing together caught mark's eyes, not because the two were together having fun but because of the way donghyuck smiled. they both seemed so close.

his smile is so pretty, mark thought to himself which caused him to let out a breathy chuckle.

johnny then excused himself to donghyuck as he saw someone looking for assistance. donghyuck just nodded as a reply before the taller take his leave.

mark took this as a cue to walk closer towards the male when he saw that he was all alone. "hey." he greeted.

donghyuck looked up and realized that the ceo is standing beside him, he bowed before asking, "is everything going fine, mr. lee?"

"uh, yeah!" the older smiled while nodding, "i'm very satisfied with the flow of the event so far."

"i'm happy to hear that." donghyuck said in response.

"what about you?" mark added another question, "well because, you're—you know... sick?"

donghyuck chuckles and shook his head, "that was already a day ago mr. lee," he told, "i'm fine now."

they then heard an unexpected noise from the distance that made both their heads turn in the direction.

turns out it was johnny, his not too quiet voice was heard as he was busy entertaining a guest and bragging about how high quality, not only the coffee product that they launched today but also the rest of the products that the lee company produces.