fourteen.

donghyuck looked down at his clock and sighed when he realized he was not late yet. when he's finally closer to their area, he greeted people who gave him a small bow and nods before walking towards his table.

but one thing he noticed is that his other colleagues seemed to be busy talking to each other. but he assumed they were just talking about something work-related.

he was just about to open his computer screen to start his work when doyoung rolls his swivel chair towards donghyuck. the older rests his arms on the younger's desk before saying, "have you heard the news?"

donghyuck's brows perked up at the question and only looked at doyoung in confusion.

before he can even open his mouth, johnny made his way in front of donghyuck's desk, "mr. lee minhyuk is coming to the company later this day." he informed casually as he thought donghyuck already knew about this.

the tanned male's eyes widen, "what?" he exclaimed, "what day is it today?" he said in panic and grabbed his phone to check the date.

as donghyuck reads the date on his phone, at the same time, doyoung voices out, "friday? why?" he asked, puzzled.

how can he forgot? he asked himself. mark even informed him about this days ago. "i totally forgot." he mumbles out his frustration.

johnny seemed to notice how tense the younger is and he can already assume that it was about mark's father visiting here in seoul. i mean, he can understand the pressure of being the ceo's secretary. he moves a little towards the male and pats his shoulder, "calm down, hyuckie," he chuckled, in attempt to lighten the atmosphere, "i'm sure he's just going to check the product that we're about to launch."

"hyuckie?" the younger's lips finally curved up a little after hearing the small reassurance from the taller, and can't help but question the older's nickname to him.

johnny pressed his lips into a thin line before saying, "that just slipped out."

"that's a cute nickname." doyoung butts in with a small chuckle, "i will start calling you that!"

just then, the telephone on donghyuck's table rang, completely interrupting their conversation.

donghyuck excused himself, as he knows the ceo was the one calling. while doyoung and johnny went back to their desks to continue with their work because they can already tell that this day is going to be a long day.

"yes, mr. lee?" the younger started.

"any updates about the product?"

"ah yes, everything is going fine." donghyuck continues, as he eyes down his computer, "mr. park has already informed me that he already prepared his presentation for the meeting with mr. lee."

"speaking of my dad," mark said, "meet me on the first floor, he told me he's already on his way."

"a-alright." donghyuck gulps as he placed down the telephone. he thought he was going to meet him a little later so this caught him off guard.

he immediately did as what told and grabbed his clipboard before making his way on the elevator and down to the first floor.

once the elevator opened on the first floor, the sight of people running towards the entrance of the building greeted him. he did the same and there, he saw a crowd of people gathered inside and outside of the building, not only that he saw a lot of reporters with their cameras and mics ready.