twenty-one.

after hearing no response from donghyuck, mark looked up to match his eyes with the younger but instead, he saw donghyuck's eyes darted down on his lips.

his cheeks immediately turned red as the act caught him off guard.

he brought his hand up to awkwardly rub his nape, "well, uh... that's all i wanted to say." mark mumbles yet loud enough for the younger to hear, "i'm really sorry, for suddenly barging in your place—"

"can i?" donghyuck cuts him off.

the older's brows furrowed up at the question, "w-what?" he asked, confused.

"can i kiss you?"

mark was taken aback by the younger's sudden question. with his cheeks burning up, he stared at the latter's eyes to see if he was serious and it seems like he was by how donghyuck stared at his lips, it's as if he could get drunk just by looking at them.

donghyuck's hands slowly made their way to mark's chest, rubbing his palms up and down.

"donghyuck..." mark breathes out, finally breaking the silence between them, but it sounds more like a plea when he felt the younger's hands slowly wrap themselves around his neck. a kiss. just a kiss. it would have been a lie if mark will say no to this, "c-can i do it this time?"

and almost immediately, donghyuck nodded his head as he met eyes with the older but it was just seconds away before mark already pressed their lips together.

even though mark knows he's the one dominating the kiss, he could still feel himself tense up under the younger's touch. his face felt a million times warmer as if he's standing under the sun. all this because of how donghyuck works his lips to his.

the arms that are wrapped around mark's neck earlier are now making their way to his buttons to unbutton them, while mark's hands landed on donghyuck's slim waist, pulling him towards his body and causing both of their clothed members to touch.

at this point, donghyuck had successfully unbuttoned mark's top but he was just waiting for mark to make the next move.

"fuck..." the older mumbles out, breaking the kiss, his head dropped down and buried it on the latter's neck, "donghyuck... donghyuck..." mark whispered his name like a chant while donghyuck is left confused.

the kiss that donghyuck is asking for earlier is obviously turning into a hot make-out session and he already knows where this is going.

"mark?" donghyuck calls out, puzzled.

"donghyuck, are you sure you want this?" the taller asked, as softly as possible as he caressed the younger's sides.

donghyuck is his secretary but he is also the person he has feelings for. he can't just do something that will possibly break whatever relationship they're going on. whether it's just being friends, co-workers, or just someone that mark calls as a secretary. he's already contended with what they have.

he can control any sexual desires he's feeling right now if donghyuck will tell him he's not ready.