twenty.

days started to turn into a week. at this point, mark is starting to get confused.

he hasn't had a proper conversation with the younger, like how they do before. he also noticed how donghyuck will avoid any eye contact that he attempted to make with him. it's just odd.

he still remembered how donghyuck told him to pretend like their kiss never happened. and that's exactly what mark is doing. he doesn't bring that topic in front of the younger since he knows how he will react, yet why is donghyuck still acting like this?

acting like he doesn't know his own ceo.

many questions flew inside mark's mind as he leaned back on his chair, while his eyes still stayed on a certain figure he's been looking through his window.

he saw the sight of his secretary standing too close to sungchan. don't they have work to do? what is donghyuck even doing at sungchan's table? he asked himself even though he knows he won't get an answer.

his brows only then furrowed harder when the two started laughing together. he clicked his tongue before reaching for the telephone to call for donghyuck to come inside his office.

he doesn't know what he needs from his secretary but at least he's not too close to sungchan now, then everything's fine.

when he saw donghyuck already making his way inside his office through the window, he looked back at his computer screen to pretend that he's focusing on whatever he was doing.

seconds later, mark soon heard a knock on his door. "come in." he told, but didn't have any plans on detaching his eyes off the screen.

donghyuck soon revealed himself and as usual, he gave the older a bow and only stuck his eyes on the floor, "you called, mr. lee?" the younger asked.

this act made mark snickered, "coffee." the superior curtly said, "make me coffee." his secretary just nodded as a reply, not wanting to make this conversation any longer.

the younger quickly dashed his way out of the office and mark can't help but to release a bitter chuckle. "can't even say a simple 'yes' as a reply?" he voiced out and tilts his head in frustration.

while waiting, he just got back to what he was previously doing.

not even a few minutes later, mark heard another knock. he furrowed and looked at his door confused. did donghyuck already made his coffee? that's fast.

confused, he just let the person behind the door in when he said, "just come in." he stood up from his seat, expecting that donghyuck is the one that will come inside but a frown immediately made its way to his face when the person soon revealed herself.

"mina?" she greeted the superior with a big smile on her face. "what are you doing here?"

"oh, i was just here to bring you lunch!" she responded enthusiastically, bringing up a paper bag to show to the older.