fifteen.

"he's so annoying!" donghyuck exclaimed as he threw the pillow on the floor while jungwoo and jaemin just stared at their best friend with confusion.

donghyuck had just invited jaemin, jungwoo, and renjun inside his apartment for a late-night gaming session—because after all, it's weekends—yet donghyuck hasn't done anything but whine on his couch.

"what happened to you?" jaemin asked, staring at the tanned male with furrowed brows.

"who are we talking about?" jungwoo then asked as he sprung himself up from his seat to get the controllers and start the game himself, before sitting beside jaemin, giving him the other controller.

donghyuck sighs and lifts his upper body. "mark," he blurts out, glaring at a random object, pretending like it's the ceo he's looking at, "mark fucking lee."

the two immediately jolts their head at donghyuck and looked at him with wide eyes, "donghyuck!" they both exclaimed in chorus, not even caring if they were too loud for the next-door neighbors to hear.

"what?" the tanned male immediately replied.

jungwoo just looks at him in disbelief after seeing donghyuck's innocent reaction, "why are you saying his name like that?"

donghyuck's eyes roll after a realization hit him. jungwoo was the one who told them to respect the son of the ceo's name, but he really couldn't care less, his emotions got the best of him.

he crossed his arms as he leaned back on his chair, "i don't even care anymore," he told, at this point, donghyuck already looked like a kid who didn't get what they want, "he's just so annoying!"

both jungwoo and jaemin dropped the controllers on the couch and gave all of their attention to their best friend. "and what made you say that?" jungwoo asks, "weren't you just calling him 'kind' like, a few days ago?"

"but his behavior!" donghyuck quickly spats, "do you know the things he did to me after i said those nice words to me? he started giving me shit ton of unnecessary work even if it's not under a secretary's job description!" he told in frustration, "it's like i jinxed everything or something."

just thinking about the times mark started giving him numerous orders that it's impossible for him to get any work done just makes his blood boil.

"maybe he just needed another pair of hands?" jaemin slowly says.

but seems like donghyuck didn't hear jaemin when he started again, "one of my colleagues even started questioning his behavior, asking if there's something behind this!—and for him to not tell everyone the real reason why i'm working under him, i told him that i'll do everything he says..." donghyuck said as he trails off his words, "and he did just that."

"well... you did tell him you'll do that." jaemin, again, blurts.

"i'm not finished!—and he even tried to kiss me?" donghyuck just wants to cringe after recalling what happened between them in the printing room, "does he really think i was waiting for the kiss? no i was not! why would i even do that—"