thirty-two.

banging on the door is what woke jaemin up. with a groan, he forced himself out of his bed whilst he scratch his head in annoyance. who could be outside his place at seven in the morning? he thought to himself.

with his half-opened eyes, he opened the door, "what do you want—" his words halted when he made eye contact with the person outside his door, "oh donghyuck?" he looked at the latter up and down and noticed how dressed up he is.

the said name shoots him a grin, "good morning!" he greeted.

"good morning?" still confused, jaemin greeted the male back.

donghyuck welcomed himself inside the younger's place and sets down the paper bag he was holding on the table before making his way toward the living room. there he saw jungwoo sleeping on the couch while renjun is on the floor, wrapped inside a blanket.

"guys!" donghyuck screamed at top of his lungs, resulting in the two stirring in their sleep. "we need to get up, come on!"

jaemin came in, "it's seven in the morning."

"don't you have work today?" renjun said as he attempts to open his sleepy eyes.

still with a cheeky smile, he shook his head, "nope! that's why i'm here." he replied and walked back towards the table to open the paper bag he brought, "come on let's eat breakfast first, i also bought coffee for us."

after a little more convincing, donghyuck managed to get the three out of their sleepy state. they then sat around the table as he started to distribute the drinks for them.

although the three just got forced out of their bed, they have no reason to complain anymore after seeing the breakfast and coffee that donghyuck brought for them. yet, at the same time,  they just can't help but question why donghyuck came here early in the morning.

"so what did you came here for?" jaemin was the first to ask as he took a sip of his coffee.

all eyes immediately went at donghyuck, so he tried to shrug it out, "w-well uh... just nothing!" he stutters, finding it a bit hard to come up with an excuse. "is the coffee good?"

both renjun and jungwoo immediately nodded their heads yet their eyes remained on what they were eating—too busy to listen to what the two are saying.

jaemin, on the other hand, found the latter's reply a little suspicious, so he squints his eyes while looking intently at donghyuck. "donghyuck, i know you so damn well now." he blurts. he can read it on donghyuck's face that he's here because of something, "just tell me."

this caught both jungwoo and renjun's attention, causing them to drop whatever they were doing. with brows furrowed, renjun made a sound, "what are we talking about?" he butts in.

jungwoo was quick to pick up what jaemin is talking about. he leaned forward as he nods his head, "yeah!" he exclaims, "i know you're here for something! come on, just tell us—"

"alright! alright!" donghyuck threw his hand in surrender, "c-can you guys come to the company with me?"

"oh, you want a ride?" jaemin questions, "i thought you have no work today?"

"no. yeah—i mean, it's not about that..." he trails off, eyes avoiding eye contact with his friends, "there's an event that is going to happen in the lee company, and well, i was told that i can bring you guys with me."